UFWDA Annual Meeting
Secretary Jewell Announces an Economic Study on Outdoor Recreations
Tidewater Four-Wheelers Donate to UFWDA; Thank you!
Recreational Trails Program
Did you see this on the UFWDA Facebook page?
Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival
SEMA Responds to EPA Decision on Racecar Regulation
A Citizens’ Guide to Forest Planning
Read April eNews
- UFWDA Annual Meeting
- Appeals court upholds vehicle restrictions in Tahoe National Forest
- Off Road Show & Shine… El Dorado County Fairgrounds April 30th
- Good News on Clear Creek CA.
- Upcoming Events
- Stupidity exists worldwide
- UFWDA on Facebook
- SFWDA March newsletter
This edition is in a new format that will download in your browser, rather than as a pdf.
• UFWDA membership changes for 2016
• On Site Advocacy
• VA4WDA Event Calendar
• Obama Designates Three National Monuments in California
• Custer Gallatin NF Kicks Off Forest Plan Revision
• Great Trails
• Michigan Bill to Facilitate Motorized Access to
Forest Roads to be Considered by Full House
• OHV rec group’s ‘working relationships’ proving productive
• UFWDA online magazine ‘Voice’ deadlines for 2016
eNews February 2016
• VA4WDA Fall 2015 Clean-Up,
• “One Voice” is Seeking Partners,
• Final IOF National Championship,
• Access Alerts – California Four Wheel Drive Association, Inc.
• Will the El Nino Weather bring more of this?
• 2015 SFWDA Annual Meeting Report,
• Recreational Trails Program (RTP) Success,
• UFWDA online magazine ‘Voice’ deadlines for 2016,
• UFWDA ‘Forum’ upgrade,
• The National Parks and Federal Recreational
Lands Annual Pass.
Download eNews December 15
• SEMA 2015
• Daniel Boone Scenic Byway,
• VA4WDA 23rd Annual Trail Ride,
• SFWDA November newsletter,
• BLM announces November 21 meeting about Johnson Valley land use changes,
• Australian National Four Wheel Drive Council Meets Senator Ricky Muir,
• A Familiar Refrain,
• UFWDA Voice online magazine,
Download as a PDF eNews November 15
In this issue….
- United Four Wheel Drive Associations & Off-Road Business Association to Collaborate as Land-Use Advocates
- UFWDA Fall Delegate Conference Call/Webinar
- Santa Fe National Forest Announces Dates for “Assessment Meetings”
- Connecting the Tabeguache
- 17 Candidate Species Found to No Longer Warrant Listing Due to Conservation Successes
- UFWDA Voice online magazine
Read eNews October 15, 2015