• VA4WDA Fall 2015 Clean-Up,
• “One Voice” is Seeking Partners,
• Final IOF National Championship,
• Access Alerts – California Four Wheel Drive Association, Inc.
• Will the El Nino Weather bring more of this?
• 2015 SFWDA Annual Meeting Report,
• Recreational Trails Program (RTP) Success,
• UFWDA online magazine ‘Voice’ deadlines for 2016,
• UFWDA ‘Forum’ upgrade,
• The National Parks and Federal Recreational
Lands Annual Pass.
Download eNews December 15
• SEMA 2015
• Daniel Boone Scenic Byway,
• VA4WDA 23rd Annual Trail Ride,
• SFWDA November newsletter,
• BLM announces November 21 meeting about Johnson Valley land use changes,
• Australian National Four Wheel Drive Council Meets Senator Ricky Muir,
• A Familiar Refrain,
• UFWDA Voice online magazine,
Download as a PDF eNews November 15
In this issue….
- United Four Wheel Drive Associations & Off-Road Business Association to Collaborate as Land-Use Advocates
- UFWDA Fall Delegate Conference Call/Webinar
- Santa Fe National Forest Announces Dates for “Assessment Meetings”
- Connecting the Tabeguache
- 17 Candidate Species Found to No Longer Warrant Listing Due to Conservation Successes
- UFWDA Voice online magazine
Read eNews October 15, 2015