The United Four Wheel Drive Associations AGM is now hosted by UFWDA as an interactive online ‘webinar’ meeting. These allow wide participation by members and their delegates and are conducted over a one and a half hour time frame.
The 2016 Annual Report can be downloaded as a pdf from the link below…
To recognize the contributions of members and organizations to the recreation of four wheeling, UFWDA invite nominations for and then present several awards at the Annual Meetings.
In 1976, when United Four Wheel Drive Associations was formed, it was decided that UFWDA would hold an Annual General Meeting that was open to members and delegates and conducted by the Board of Directors.
The meeting was held in the following locations in past years
- Manitou Springs, Colorado
- Manchester, New Hampshire – hosted by Northeast Four Wheel Drive Association
- Dallas, Texas – hosted by United Four Wheel Drive Association
- Traverse City, Michigan- hosted by Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association
- Little Rock Arkansas- hosted by United Four Wheel Drive Association
- York Pennsylvania, hosted by P A Jeeps