Author Topic: VTP Materials  (Read 4450 times)

Offline Chris Hannis

• Twin City Bushwackers
  • ghost
  • President: W4WDA
    • Wisconsin 4 Wheel Drive Association
VTP Materials
« on: December 26, 2006, 11:22:05 am »
I took the training in April and was wondering when I would recieve my materials?

Do I need to contact my trainer, or does the material come from United?
"You get what you put in and people get what they desirve" Kidd Rock

Offline Carla Boucher

• UFWDA Executive Director & Legal Counsel
  • ghost
Re: VTP Materials
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 12:26:11 pm »
Chris, I will check on your materials specifically and provide an answer to you directly.  Generally speaking the materials are provided at the time of training.  However, a training was conducted in WI in August and also conducted in VA in September.  The t-shirt order from those two large workshops is still pending and will be fulfilled as soon as possible. 

I apologize for the inconvenience in waiting for your materials, which were pre-paid. 

Thanks
Carla

« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 01:41:32 pm by Carla Boucher »
Carla Boucher, Attorney
United Four Wheel Drive Associations
P.O. Box 15696
Chesapeake, VA  23328
(757) 546-7969

Offline Rick Smutny

• ghost
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 09:34:09 am »
It's coming up on 3 months for me now.  How long does it take to get?  ???  Although my check hasn't been cashed yet either.
2000 Tj 4" Superlift 33 M/T

Quadaholics.com
ATV/Offroading Enthusiasts

Offline Marti Pugh

• UFWDA Manager, Business Development & Operations
  • ghost
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 02:05:00 pm »
Hi Rick,
I do not handle this part of the business for United Four Wheel Drive Associations, however, I will follow up on this for you and see if I can fix this situation. Sorry for the delay and I will do my best to take care of it. Thank you for your patience.
Marti

Offline Rick Smutny

• ghost
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 04:54:19 pm »
Thanks Marti,

I was also hoping this was like lighting a cigarette while waiting for dinner. It always comes right away.  ;D
2000 Tj 4" Superlift 33 M/T

Quadaholics.com
ATV/Offroading Enthusiasts

Offline Carla Boucher

• UFWDA Executive Director & Legal Counsel
  • ghost
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 10:54:24 am »
It's coming up on 3 months for me now. How long does it take to get? ??? Although my check hasn't been cashed yet either.

Hi Rick.  I received your check Septembr 13 and I apologize that you I did not send your materials upon receipt of the check.  It is entirely my fault that your information wasn't processed in a timely way.

I am mailing the written materials to you today.  I have ordered your tee shirt to be shipped and that will occur within the next 48 hours.  I have mailed your check to our home office in WI for deposit. 

Sorry again for not taking care of this like I should have.  I appreciate your interest in the VTP!

Carla
Carla Boucher, Attorney
United Four Wheel Drive Associations
P.O. Box 15696
Chesapeake, VA  23328
(757) 546-7969