UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 03:32:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
13,953 Posts in 3,174 Topics by 970 Members
Latest Member: Mactron
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Southeast  |  Topic: alohva.org domain name « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: alohva.org domain name  (Read 869 times)
Doc Elliott
Southern Four Wheel Drive Association

webslinger, curmudgeon

« on: July 09, 2007, 09:48:34 pm »

A reminder to the Alabama crowd - I own the alohva.org domain name.  I bought it a while back when there was some activity under the name Alabama OHV Association, but its kinda gone silent.  The domain name is registered and all that, but not being used.  If anyone wants to establish a website, or wants me to do so, LMK, I will support any way I can.  I do web stuff, so generating a web page is no biggie, and I can probably get a static site setup for very little cost.

......but I wouldnt know what to put on there.  Except maybe "SELC SUX" or something ugly like that. Grin

4x4er since early 70s (yes, before I was 16!)
http://www.rocketcityrockcrawlers.com
Keith Holman
Middle Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 10:21:42 am »

You say that like you think ugly is necessarily bad.... Grin

What are you supposed to do when you see an "endangered" animal eating an "endangered" plant?
--------
Middle Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association
Todd Ockert

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 08:06:36 pm »

Doc

What about starting a page that lists all the businesses that support our sport?

Could also list the ones that do not, and post the info that we find about where they donate money too?
EarthFirst has them listed in their annual report.
I have a copy if you want it.

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Southeast  |  Topic: alohva.org domain name « previous next »
Jump to: