UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 02:02:31 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,013 Posts in 3,224 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Northeast  |  Topic: Paragon fundraiser @ wings-to-go in MD « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Paragon fundraiser @ wings-to-go in MD  (Read 1512 times)
steve pagani
ghost

« on: February 11, 2007, 06:51:19 pm »

Next friday (2/16) at the white marsh, maryland, Wings-to-go, owner and long time B4W member Scott Nichols, will donate 10% of profits from 4-9 p.m. to help with paragons ongoing legal fees.

In times of hardship, friends help out friends. And that is what i consider Kyle and Stephanie. Paragon is not just their buisness, it's been their lives for many years. We all need to come together and do what we can to support Kyle and Stephanie while they defend their lives and livelyhood. And in the long run we may just be able to keep paragon alive, where ever it may be located! Grin

So jump in your rig next friday and come out to Wings-to-go in white marsh and show your support for Kyle and Stephanie Knosp (A.K.A. Paragon Adventure Park) by stuffing as many great tasting chicken wings in your gut as you can.

Bring your rig (even if it's a jeep), picures, videos, B.S. stories, or real stories with proof, and hang out a while!

http://www.wingstogo.com/index.php
410-248-WING

anybody with connections to other clubs in the area please try to help get the word out! this event does not only apply to B4W!
admin
Administrator
ghost

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 07:39:42 pm »

Steve,
Thanks for being the first to post in our new "Regional Focus" section of the forum. Good luck with your project.
-Milt
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 08:50:49 pm »

Steve

Outstanding support over there.

I have never been to Paragon, only because I am stuck here on the West coast.

Lots of support there for Paragon.  I hope we can win this fight.

Todd
Navy-Jeepster

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 08:16:28 am »

Can anyone from the East coast provide an update about Paragon adventure park, and the status there.
From what little I have gotten from other sources, it seems as though they got a little reprieve for a while, but the fight is still going on for them to remain where they are?

If anyone from that area could send me some info or links here, I would appreciate it. 
This issue is being watched all over to see what the outcome is.

Thanks

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
www.accessarmy.com
Chris Boucher
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 08:52:11 am »

Still going at a different, smaller location...
http://www.paragonap.com/index.htm
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 09:00:42 am by Chris Boucher » Logged
Al Handy
ghost

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 09:34:26 am »

Last I heard, they were presenting their master plan to the Township for approval.
I will see if I can find the newspaper links again.
Al 
David Coombs
ghost

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2007, 08:31:11 pm »

Can anyone from the East coast provide an update about Paragon adventure park, and the status there.
From what little I have gotten from other sources, it seems as though they got a little reprieve for a while, but the fight is still going on for them to remain where they are?

If anyone from that area could send me some info or links here, I would appreciate it. 
This issue is being watched all over to see what the outcome is.

Thanks

Todd

Well, today was strike 2   Sad

Paragon 2 was closed today as a result of zoning difficulties. There is however, plans going forward for yet a new facility to be announced within the next few weeks

So, Stay tuned. I will update this thread when info received
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2007, 09:10:15 pm »

I just read some of the posts on the Paragon forum.  It looks like the local community has the perception that 4X4 users race across the country side spilling fluids all over the place, contaminating the ground.
How far from the truth is this?  We all know the answer!

Dave and I have a plan to make a public service announcement style video to show across the country, and globe.

We have a good idea all ready and will just need money to make it.

Any ideas on where to get the money from?

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
www.accessarmy.com
Dennis Haines
ghost

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 06:53:35 pm »

Maybe Jeep could be of some help. They may even have some footage you could use form Camp Jeep.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Northeast  |  Topic: Paragon fundraiser @ wings-to-go in MD « previous next »
Jump to: