UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2014, 11:15:49 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,061 Posts in 3,265 Topics by 973 Members
Latest Member: lizwirgau
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: Official Results of the Annual Meeting??? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Results of the Annual Meeting???  (Read 2336 times)
Steve Edmunds
Utah Four Wheel Drive Association
ghost

President - Utah 4-Wheel Drive Association

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2007, 11:38:18 pm »

Steve have you contacted UFWDA and ask for help with something

Yes...

Maybe it was just representation to the 4x4 community at one of the largest events in the country....
 http://www.ufwda.org/smf/index.php?topic=528.0
dds4x4
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2007, 06:38:52 am »

Sorry if there may have been a misunderstanding about my reply.

It was meant as a supporting statement by a fellow four-wheeler, after using your link to view your magazine.

I was not part of any selection committee, just another Delegate representing an Association I belong to and support.
Wayne Groom
UFWDA Past President
ghost

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2007, 09:53:39 pm »

Steve,

If you have any concerns regarding UFWDA -or- recomendations; I would welcome the opportunity to have a chat with you. Please drop a note to me at president@ufwda.org and we can schedule a convenient time if you like.

Wayne
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: Official Results of the Annual Meeting??? « previous next »
Jump to: