UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2014, 03:48:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
ATTENTION: Delegates, Lifetime and Ambassador Members if you can not see or access "Delegate Level Private Forums (including Lifetime Members)" please send an e-mail to forums@ufwda.org requesting access.
14,058 Posts in 3,262 Topics by 973 Members
Latest Member: lizwirgau
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2008  |  Topic: United Four Wheel Drive Associations Wheel-in « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: United Four Wheel Drive Associations Wheel-in  (Read 20266 times)
Al Handy
ghost

« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2007, 08:18:18 am »

Sounds like fun, I should be there, I need to try some other trails besides the "Z" ditch.

Al
Gregg Jackson
ghost

« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2007, 10:23:06 am »

I am in for trail guide.

I will also check with my friend and see about getting the land around the corner to camp at.
brad boyd
ghost

« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2007, 03:46:19 pm »

Well, you started it Pete, so let's get going.  If you would like to volunteer to be a trail guide (specify lead or tailgunner) please e-mail me direct at toynrnd@cox.net and we'll start putting a list together.

do you have a # in mind for guides?  and any idea on when we'll find out? thank you
John Baker
ghost

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2007, 01:52:23 pm »

Good day all,
Just wanted to clarify some stuff.

There will be no camping on Oak Ridge property (unlike the annual run)?

The Oct 30th is still the date for the registration to start?

I take it that the registration form will be found here, or a link to it?

And what might be the vehicle limit.

Thanks for clarifying this info, since this is the only place Iíve found any info about this event, and I want to pass the info on.

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 01:56:24 pm by Johhn Baker » Logged

MPJA
2KTJ
Marti Pugh
UFWDA Manager, Business Development & Operations
ghost

« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2007, 01:57:24 pm »

John,
Thanks for asking. There will be no camping at Oak Ridge. Registration is still on track for October 30th and there will be a link for members and non-members on the website. The vehicle limit is still being determined. Watch this thread and when we decide on the number I will post it here. The best thing to do is to sign up as soon as the registration begins to make sure you secure your spot. Hope to see you there!
Marti
Mark H. Easter
ghost

« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2007, 09:28:49 am »

I am all in as far as trail guide/winch point whatever!  I bet I could coerce Steve Leslie (also FM2CD, actually El Presidente of FM2CD)  to be a Winch Point again too?  I know I saw him volunteer as Trail Guide.

Let me know.

Eagerly awaiting 30th for registration opening!

Chris Boucher
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2007, 08:45:54 pm »

Just an FYI for those who have guided or attended Camp Jeep, or the VA4WDA Trail Ride at Oak Ridge, we will be running the Oak Ridge Loop which incorporates all the Camp Jeep trails.  There will be no stationary winch points. 
TJ
ghost

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2007, 08:35:38 am »

This sounds great.  I missed Camp Jeep this past year, so I'm eager to get out to Oak Ridge for this one.

Thanks, and see you guys out there!

'93 ZJ 4.0L - daily driver & trail rig
Jennifer Leslie
ghost

FM2CD & VA4WDA Member at Large

« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2007, 11:25:11 am »

Hi, I'm putting the VA4WDA news letter together.  Would you like me to put info about the "wheel-in" in the news letter?  Try and let me know in a day or two. 

Thanks, Jen
9ersgirl
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2007, 12:13:51 pm »

Jen,  I'm sure Marti would love to put info into the VA Newsletter.  However Marti is in Las Vegas, NV for the SEMA show this week and won't be back until Saturday.  What is your drop dead date you will need the information?  I can try to get a hold of her, to see if she will have time to put something together.

Amanda
chris columbo
ghost

« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2007, 05:31:57 am »

Can anyone tell me where to sign up for the wheel in run  or am I just blind and did't see it ?

Chris
Robert Temple
ghost

« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2007, 07:41:06 am »

Can anyone tell me where to sign up for the wheel in run† or am I just blind and did't see it ?

Chris

While I did volunteer, I too need to know this tidbit of information...  Looking forward to the event and want to play this up down here at the Low Country Jeep Club.

Palmetto Jeep Club
LowCountry Jeep Club
admin
Administrator
ghost

« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2007, 10:06:53 am »

Hi folks! I'm still working on the registration form. I'll post here when you can sign-up. Sorry for the delay...
-Milt
Jason D Grogg
ghost

2005 Jeep Rubicon

« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2007, 10:42:09 pm »

There's mention of a concert on Saturday night, do we know who will be performing?  If not, I have a few contacts with some bands in the Richmond and NoVA area that would probably be interested in putting on a show. 

Also, do we know how much registration will cost?

Jason D. Grogg
Capital-Area Off Road Enthusiasts
www.core4x4.org
Marti Pugh
UFWDA Manager, Business Development & Operations
ghost

« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2007, 12:17:32 pm »

Jennifer- I would like to put something together for the publication if it is not too late. If you could let me know what you need or if you would like to have the pdf for the ad I can email that to you. As Amanda mentioned, I am at SEMA this week and have not been checking the forums, however, I could put something together for you tonight. Thank you for the opportunity.

Jason- What kind of music do they play and what is the contact information for them. I was going to talk to Terri Allard who is a friend of mine that plays a variety of music and is big on the local scene, however, that is not written in stone so if you could give me a little more information in a private message that would be great.Thanks.
Marti
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2008  |  Topic: United Four Wheel Drive Associations Wheel-in « previous next »
Jump to: