UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 07:39:21 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,046 Posts in 3,252 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2008  |  Topic: United Four Wheel Drive Associations Wheel-in « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: United Four Wheel Drive Associations Wheel-in  (Read 19643 times)
Eric Kohl
ghost

« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2007, 09:32:15 pm »

First post on the site and figured I would do it right.  Paid my dues to join UFWDA, volunteered for tailgunner duty and waiting on the registration to open up.  This makes two of us from the Low Country Jeep Club in Charleston, SC that will be making the trip up for this event.

1982 Jeep Scrambler SOA, SRS, Waggy 44s detroited, 35" MTRs, Warn 9000, Auto, 4.10s
2002 Grand Cherokee, 4.7L, 2" BB, custom winch mount in progress
Melissa Simmons
ghost

« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2007, 08:58:01 am »

Eric,

Welcome - to UFWDA and the Forums!  You are waiting in good company for the registration to open up  Grin a bunch of us are anxious.  Kind of like a virtual 4X4 traffic jam I suspect.  I know Marti has a bunch of great stuff in store for this Inaugural UFWDA Wheel In.

Melissa
Tommy Bostic
ghost

« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2007, 12:01:10 pm »

I am a member of Seven Hills Jeep Club, In Lynchburg Va. We all can't wait for registration to begin. Any idea when this will be? I know at one time it was October 30Th.
Marti Pugh
UFWDA Manager, Business Development & Operations
ghost

« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2007, 12:09:00 pm »

Tammy,
Thanks for your questions, we have extended the start date of the registration to November 6th. There is a link on the home page of the website that we will be able to access after the registration is up and running.

Eric,
I am glad to hear that you all are making it up from South Carolina. Thank you for supporting the event and hope to see you there!

Marti
admin
Administrator
ghost

« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2007, 06:11:15 am »

Online Registration is now OPEN...

Click the link on the home page at http://www.ufwda.org

If you are a member, and want the discount, you have to log in to your Member Profile, then select Members Only.
Here, you'll find the special Members Only link to the registration.

Thanks for you patience!
-Milt
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 06:18:23 am by admin » Logged
Keith Fore
ghost

« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2007, 09:22:24 am »

milt
How do we get our member number if i cant find a copy of the voice? is there a quick link?
Melissa Simmons
ghost

« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2007, 10:37:30 am »

Keith,

I can look up your MEMBER NUMBER (or anybody else's who might need it).  You can PM me here on the UFWDA Forum

~or~ email me at the following address - jeepchick@virginia.edu

And be patient - I am getting a lot of inquiries and this email is at my paying J O B  Grin - I will login to the UFWDA Member Database and look up your member ID number and email it back to you. 

Thanks,
Melissa

PS:  By patience I mean a few hours - not days  Wink - also, I do NOT have email access at home, so this only applies between 8AM and 5PM edt M-F
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 10:40:52 am by Melissa Simmons » Logged
John Nachman
ghost

« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2007, 10:59:16 am »

Registered.... Grin

Capital City Four Wheelers, Va4WDA, U4WDA, Scrambler Owners Assn., NCBBA
1981 Jeep Scrambler, 2000, 2002 & 2008 Grand Cherokees, 2005 Ford F250SD, 2004 Acura MDX, and 1976 CJ-7 in a lot of pieces
Matt Coffey
ghost

« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2007, 03:22:28 pm »

Melissa,

Thanks for all the info I am now registered and ready to go  Grin  see you there and any time before.

Matt 

IOIIIIIIIOI

Matt Coffey
S.V.4.W.
05 LJ
John Baker
ghost

« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2007, 03:32:12 pm »

Registered  Grin

That wasn't to difficult   Shocked

« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 03:36:26 pm by John Baker » Logged

MPJA
2KTJ
David Gilmore
ghost

« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2007, 05:38:51 pm »

Let me make sure I have this right, the cost is $65 or $95 depending on if you are a member or not and it doesn't mater if you are driving or riding as a passenger, correct?
I'm registered I just need to get my wife's info at home and register her.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 09:42:36 am by David Gilmore » Logged

95 YJ, lots of Mods and more to come
Keith Fore
ghost

« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2007, 06:50:29 pm »

Keith,

I can look up your MEMBER NUMBER (or anybody else's who might need it).  You can PM me here on the UFWDA Forum

~or~ email me at the following address - jeepchick@virginia.edu

And be patient - I am getting a lot of inquiries and this email is at my paying J O B  Grin - I will login to the UFWDA Member Database and look up your member ID number and email it back to you. 

Thanks,
Melissa

PS:  By patience I mean a few hours - not days  Wink - also, I do NOT have email access at home, so this only applies between 8AM and 5PM edt M-F

Thanks Mel.  I pm'ed ya.  Keith
Richard Wiggs
ghost

« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2007, 07:09:14 pm »

David Gilmore raises an interesting point.  It never occured to me that my wife would not be included under my signup/fee.  Do I need to sign-up her up separate?  Is she covered under my membership for the discount?

If she included under me after all, how do I get a tee shirt for her? Will it be tie-dyed?

Thanks,
Richard
Eric Kohl
ghost

« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2007, 10:35:08 pm »

Registered.

I too was thinking that the registration fee was per vehicle.  If it is per person, I need to know soon so I can decide if I need to register anyone else.

Plus, now that the registration form is on line, you can't look at the flyer for details.  Realize that some things still need to be worked out, but those registering now or registering on blind faith.  Beside the obvious t-shirt and trail riding, what is my money covering?

1982 Jeep Scrambler SOA, SRS, Waggy 44s detroited, 35" MTRs, Warn 9000, Auto, 4.10s
2002 Grand Cherokee, 4.7L, 2" BB, custom winch mount in progress
admin
Administrator
ghost

« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2007, 10:38:18 pm »

There is a link to the flyer, just under the graphic on the home page.
-Milt
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2008  |  Topic: United Four Wheel Drive Associations Wheel-in « previous next »
Jump to: