UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 20, 2014, 03:43:43 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
ATTENTION: Delegates, Lifetime and Ambassador Members if you can not see or access "Delegate Level Private Forums (including Lifetime Members)" please send an e-mail to forums@ufwda.org requesting access.
14,077 Posts in 3,274 Topics by 974 Members
Latest Member: Johann
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Trade Shows & Events  |  Topic: SEMA update « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SEMA update  (Read 1498 times)
Marti Pugh
UFWDA Manager, Business Development & Operations
ghost

« on: October 31, 2007, 12:42:20 pm »

Hi ALL!
Gene Ockert, Vice President, Todd Ockert, Director of Environmental Affairs, Shawn Pagan, Valerie Douglas, Scott Ellinger. all part of the United sponsored rock crawler team and myself, the Business Development Manager for UFWDA are all at the SEMA show this week. It is the beginning of the second day and I am happy to report that we had a very successful first day! Despite some technical difficulties with our booth the first day, everything worked out very well. We have made lots of contacts with businesses that are interested in supporting you in your cause. I will update this site during the week and after the show I will post photos from the show for everyone to check out. There are some really great shots of Shawn, Scott and Todd posing on the rock crawler, our version of the strategically planned models other companies hire to sell their products. They are pretty great pictures!
Watch for the latest updates.
Marti
Peter Vahry
UFWDA International Vice-President
ghost

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 02:39:47 pm »

Thanks Marti for your note and the efforts of the team at SEMA.  I look forward to your further updates.

Peter

Auckland Four Wheel Drive Club Inc, 4x4 Challenges NZ Inc, NZFWDA life member
Marti Pugh
ghost

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 05:18:36 pm »

Hi All,
We are rounding out the end of the second day here at SEMA and today was just as successful as the first day. I made quite a few contacts in the tire industry today and ran into Joey Arbogast of Superlift. Superlift has a jeep that they are putting up for raffle. I will post pictures of the jeep and a link to the website next week. I will keep you all updated on the progress made here at SEMA.
Marti
Chris Boucher
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 04:46:27 am »

Keep up the good work!  I hope to see some of these folks at the Wheel-in.
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 03:36:27 pm »

Thursday update:

Marti is having a great day making contacts, and working deals for UFWDA.

We did sell a Life Membership online today to a individual who is currently a individual member through a club.
Lots of info is being passed out, and received from everyone here.

Overall, today is going very well, and Marti has a great contact with Craftsman tools, and a couple of tire manufactures.

Coming to the show has been a great benefit to UFWDA and our members.

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Marti Pugh
ghost

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 11:53:17 am »

Well, we are on the last day of the SEMA show and it has been very successful. We have made tons of new contacts and I am looking forward to following up and seeing how far these contacts can go. We have lots of interesting pictures from vehicles that are here at the show and I will be sure to post them when I return home. Almost every major distributor in the industry is here this week. If they do not have a booth, they have a representative here. I will keep you updated on the latest developments and look for the pictures next week.
Marti
Marti Pugh
ghost

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 09:04:49 pm »

The trip to the SEMA show was very beneficial to UFWDA! We made lots of new contacts and I met some of the old contacts in person. Two of our business members received awards at SEMA, Warn Industries and Streamline Industries. I will be interviewing them this week and writing an article for the 4th quarter edition of the Voice. Be sure to check out the article about why they won the award and how it went for them at SEMA. I will keep everyone informed on the results of the contacts that I made there and be sure to check out the website and white page listing in the Voice to see what businesses in the industry are supporting you!
Watch this thread for updates on the progress from the show and so you can support the businesses that support you.
Marti
Marti Pugh
ghost

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 10:24:24 am »

I would like to extend a VERY BIG THANK YOU to all of the volunteers from the local club who helped us out at SEMA. Beth Leoni, Kurt Wagner, Tom Erichsen and Rex Knepp were a tremendous help and all of us here at UFWDA would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to help save the trails!
Marti
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Trade Shows & Events  |  Topic: SEMA update « previous next »
Jump to: