UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 28, 2014, 12:47:33 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,064 Posts in 3,267 Topics by 973 Members
Latest Member: lizwirgau
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2008  |  Topic: Wheel-in FAQ's « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wheel-in FAQ's  (Read 17283 times)
Jason D Grogg
ghost

2005 Jeep Rubicon

« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2008, 10:52:28 pm »

I tried to read over as many posts as I could, but do we know if our four legged wheelers are allowed to join us for the weekend?

Jason D. Grogg
Capital-Area Off Road Enthusiasts
www.core4x4.org
BEN WOOD
ghost

« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2008, 10:07:17 am »

I don't know either, was thinking of bringing our retriever but if its RAINING, really don't want to ride around with that WET DOG smell Smiley  WHATS THE DEAL?

1990 Red YJ on Trxus
Tidewater Fourwheelers
Marti Pugh
UFWDA Manager, Business Development & Operations
ghost

« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2008, 12:36:06 pm »

Jason,
The dog will need to be leashed and under the control of the owner at all times. The dog must be in compliance with local or state regulations and the owner is responsible for being informed of any local or state regulations pertaining to dogs.
Thanks
Marti
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2008  |  Topic: Wheel-in FAQ's « previous next »
Jump to: