UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 09:36:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,050 Posts in 3,256 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2008  |  Topic: Extra Meal tickets and t-shirts « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Extra Meal tickets and t-shirts  (Read 1519 times)
Marti Pugh
UFWDA Manager, Business Development & Operations
ghost

« on: November 08, 2007, 10:56:22 pm »

The on line registration does not have a spot to order extra t-shirts and meal tickets. I posted in the FAQ's that you may purchase them in the on line store, however, they are not available at the store site yet. I will post here when they are available in the store. Thank you for your patience.
Marti
Richard Drechsel
UFWDA Director of Public Relations
ghost

Lost Jeepers, VA4WDA, UFWDA

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 11:23:26 pm »

Hey Marti.  I just checked out the UFWDA Online Store to see if the additional Meal Tickets were for sale yet.  It shows them not being available until April 10th '08, which is the first day of the event.  Is this correct, will this actually be sooner, or is there another way to purchase them if we've already registered, such as calling the Administrative Office?  Not trying to be impatient, just wanting to get it taken care of.

Be well,
Richard
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 11:33:14 pm by Richard Drechsel » Logged

'87 Jeep Wrangler YJ Laredo My Daily Driver
'02 Jeep WranglerTJ X Fiancee's DD, and our Trail Rig
'65 M-416 Trailer

Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause you just never know.....
UFWDA Forum Admin
UFWDA Forum
Administrator
ghost

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 10:38:15 am »

I am unsure as to where you are seeing that at... on the meal tickets and shirt pages that is a note that says "This product will be in stock on Thursday 10 April, 2008." but that is because you will pick them up at event registration (they will not be mailed to you).  You are able to place the order now you just won't get them until you show up at the event.

Marti - please correct me if I am wrong.

Richard - please correct me if you are seeing something different on the store page that I am missing.  (Perhaps the URL and the exact text of what you are seeing)

- Shawn
UFWDA Forum Admin

Forum Admin: United Four Wheel Drive Associations
Marti Pugh
ghost

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 12:37:54 pm »

Shawn and Richard,
Shawn is correct. You may purchase them on line now, you will receive them the day of registration at the event. Please feel free to order them now and let me know if you have any problems ordering them and I will take care of it.
Thanks
Marti
Richard Drechsel
UFWDA Director of Public Relations
ghost

Lost Jeepers, VA4WDA, UFWDA

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 01:13:58 am »

Thanks Shawn and Marti for posting that they're available now.  Because it was under Upcoming Products and showed that they would be in stock soon, I didn't realize that they were available and you had to simply click on the item that you needed to get it.  Sorry for the confusion.

If you order any additional items, like UFWDA Decals or Endangered Species shirts will they be at registration also? 

Be well,
Richard
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 01:23:47 am by Richard Drechsel » Logged

'87 Jeep Wrangler YJ Laredo My Daily Driver
'02 Jeep WranglerTJ X Fiancee's DD, and our Trail Rig
'65 M-416 Trailer

Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause you just never know.....
Marti Pugh
ghost

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 09:22:32 am »

Richard,
If you order anything on the website other than the t-shirts and meal tickets, it will be mailed to you as soon as you order it.
Thanks.
Marti
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2008  |  Topic: Extra Meal tickets and t-shirts « previous next »
Jump to: