UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 22, 2014, 06:37:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,011 Posts in 3,222 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Administrative Forums  |  Suggestion Box  |  Topic: Maps « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Maps  (Read 1859 times)
Daniel Schraeder
ghost

« on: November 19, 2007, 03:45:13 pm »

A neat thing for this website would be a map with all open "unmaintained" or "abandoned" roads for 4-wheeling and/or a map of OHV areas and off-road parks.
Melissa Simmons
ghost

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 09:21:44 am »

Daniel,

Thanks for the suggestion.  It is in fact going to be a topic of a Board of Directors meeting we are having at the beginning of December.  More on that topic SOON!

Melissa
Daniel Schraeder
ghost

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 11:18:43 am »

Is there any new news on this as a possibility?  Is anyone else interested in seeing this feature?
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 11:49:47 am »

What kind of maps are you looking for?

Most good topo software, you can print a map of the area you want to wheel in.

If someone has an area that they want printed, or saved, I can do it from my Garmin topo software.

If you want other maps posted here, I do have access to a scanner, and can scan a map and make it a JPG or other format.

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Administrative Forums  |  Suggestion Box  |  Topic: Maps « previous next »
Jump to: