UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 01, 2014, 07:28:48 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,050 Posts in 3,256 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Administrative Forums  |  Suggestion Box  |  Topic: Maps « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Maps  (Read 2050 times)
Daniel Schraeder
ghost

« on: November 19, 2007, 03:45:13 pm »

A neat thing for this website would be a map with all open "unmaintained" or "abandoned" roads for 4-wheeling and/or a map of OHV areas and off-road parks.
Melissa Simmons
ghost

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 09:21:44 am »

Daniel,

Thanks for the suggestion.  It is in fact going to be a topic of a Board of Directors meeting we are having at the beginning of December.  More on that topic SOON!

Melissa
Daniel Schraeder
ghost

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 11:18:43 am »

Is there any new news on this as a possibility?  Is anyone else interested in seeing this feature?
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 11:49:47 am »

What kind of maps are you looking for?

Most good topo software, you can print a map of the area you want to wheel in.

If someone has an area that they want printed, or saved, I can do it from my Garmin topo software.

If you want other maps posted here, I do have access to a scanner, and can scan a map and make it a JPG or other format.

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Administrative Forums  |  Suggestion Box  |  Topic: Maps « previous next »
Jump to: