UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 07:35:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,046 Posts in 3,252 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Southwest  |  Topic: UT - USFS releases wild and scenic river DEIS - comments due 2/15 « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UT - USFS releases wild and scenic river DEIS - comments due 2/15  (Read 629 times)
Carla Boucher
UFWDA Executive Director & Legal Counsel
ghost

« on: December 12, 2007, 10:07:48 am »

Steve, is there anything that the U4WDA would like from UFWDA pertaining to comments on the designation of wild and scenic river segments in UT?  Please let me know if there is.  Without collaberating with U4WDA on specific river segments UFWDA will forego any comments. 

Carla

Carla Boucher, Attorney
United Four Wheel Drive Associations
P.O. Box 15696
Chesapeake, VA  23328
(757) 546-7969
Steve Edmunds
Utah Four Wheel Drive Association
ghost

President - Utah 4-Wheel Drive Association

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 07:25:58 pm »

I will present this to the Board of Directors today... 

I am sure that we will...   we have all of the BLM RMP's coming at us back - to - back right now, and are also very active in the Canaan Mountain issue.   We are wanting to make sure that we are addressing each of these very important issues!

I will get back to you ASAP!

Thanks for the information. 
SE
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 07:37:36 pm by Steve Edmunds » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Southwest  |  Topic: UT - USFS releases wild and scenic river DEIS - comments due 2/15 « previous next »
Jump to: