UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2014, 07:32:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,045 Posts in 3,251 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: 2008 BFG Outstanding trails awards « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2008 BFG Outstanding trails awards  (Read 877 times)
Todd Ockert
ghost

« on: January 09, 2008, 11:37:58 pm »

The BFGoodrich Outstanding Trails program honors some of the best off-road trails in existence and is dedicated to the responsible use and conservation of these off-road trails, while providing aid for these efforts to sustain them for years and years of future use.

To show our appreciation to those enthusiasts who share a passion for off-roading and understanding the importance of conservation, the 2007 BFGoodrich Outstanding Trails program honored 6 trails: 5 in the United States and 1 in Canada.  Each trail offers an experience for the adventurous soul and embodies the very best in off-roading.

Submit your favorite trail for nomination as a BFGoodrich Outstanding Trail for 2008. 
Provide the following information along with the trail info.
Trail Name:
Club or organization that works hard to maintain the trail or area for users:
How much work has been done by volunteers over the last  4 to 5 years to maintain the trail or area:
Point of Contact for more information:
Email address:
Phone Number:

Thanks

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Rob St. Clair
UFWDA Past President
ghost

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 10:03:00 am »

Where or to whom do we send the aplications?
Rob
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 10:30:34 am »

Rob

You can send it to me at landuse@ufwda.org, or post it here, and I will cut and paste it into the file I give to BFG.

This way, I am the single point of contact with BFG for this program.

I will post the complete list of what I send them in the BOD's area when it is complete.

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: 2008 BFG Outstanding trails awards « previous next »
Jump to: