UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 27, 2014, 05:52:42 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
ATTENTION: Delegates, Lifetime and Ambassador Members if you can not see or access "Delegate Level Private Forums (including Lifetime Members)" please send an e-mail to forums@ufwda.org requesting access.
14,024 Posts in 3,234 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Trade Shows & Events  |  Topic: Tierra Del Sol? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tierra Del Sol?  (Read 762 times)
Scott Heiser
ghost

« on: December 20, 2007, 12:35:17 pm »

Does UFWDA usually set up a booth at the Tierra Del Sol Safari every year?  Or is this something new to you guys?  I have been thinking about setting up a booth for my business, and I know that CORVA sets up a booth every year... Just curious.
Scott

My Amsoil Website

Support Land Use, while we still have land to Use!
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 01:01:51 pm »

I hope to make it to TDS this year. 
I need to check my calendar and look at the exact dates for this event to make sure it does not conflict with anything else on my schedule.

If I do make it, I do not know if I will have a booth, or just hang the UFWDA flag on my jeep to show a presence.

I will let you know.

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Peter Vahry
UFWDA International Vice-President
ghost

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 02:59:35 pm »

Todd, UFWDA did have an informal presence there for several years through John Stewart when he was both the UFWDA Environmental Affairs Director and an organiser of the TDS.

Auckland Four Wheel Drive Club Inc, 4x4 Challenges NZ Inc, NZFWDA life member
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 04:13:54 pm »

I will see him soon at a Cal4 district meeting and then the Cal4 annual convention, and will ask about a booth, or table there for our stuff.

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Scott Heiser
ghost

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 05:53:27 pm »

I know that John Stewart generally organizes it every year.  Its the first weekend in March Todd.  If you could make it out, it would be great to meet you Smiley
Scott

My Amsoil Website

Support Land Use, while we still have land to Use!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Trade Shows & Events  |  Topic: Tierra Del Sol? « previous next »
Jump to: