UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 02, 2014, 03:33:17 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,019 Posts in 3,230 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: 2008 BFG Outstanding trails awards « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2008 BFG Outstanding trails awards  (Read 822 times)
Todd Ockert
ghost

« on: January 09, 2008, 11:37:58 pm »

The BFGoodrich Outstanding Trails program honors some of the best off-road trails in existence and is dedicated to the responsible use and conservation of these off-road trails, while providing aid for these efforts to sustain them for years and years of future use.

To show our appreciation to those enthusiasts who share a passion for off-roading and understanding the importance of conservation, the 2007 BFGoodrich Outstanding Trails program honored 6 trails: 5 in the United States and 1 in Canada.  Each trail offers an experience for the adventurous soul and embodies the very best in off-roading.

Submit your favorite trail for nomination as a BFGoodrich Outstanding Trail for 2008. 
Provide the following information along with the trail info.
Trail Name:
Club or organization that works hard to maintain the trail or area for users:
How much work has been done by volunteers over the last  4 to 5 years to maintain the trail or area:
Point of Contact for more information:
Email address:
Phone Number:

Thanks

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Rob St. Clair
UFWDA Past President
ghost

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 10:03:00 am »

Where or to whom do we send the aplications?
Rob
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 10:30:34 am »

Rob

You can send it to me at landuse@ufwda.org, or post it here, and I will cut and paste it into the file I give to BFG.

This way, I am the single point of contact with BFG for this program.

I will post the complete list of what I send them in the BOD's area when it is complete.

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: 2008 BFG Outstanding trails awards « previous next »
Jump to: