UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 01:35:38 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
ATTENTION: Delegates, Lifetime and Ambassador Members if you can not see or access "Delegate Level Private Forums (including Lifetime Members)" please send an e-mail to forums@ufwda.org requesting access.
14,046 Posts in 3,252 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Membership  |  Topic: Newbie question?? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Newbie question??  (Read 1343 times)
Carman Cunningham
ghost

« on: January 16, 2008, 05:58:42 pm »

I joined UFWDA a month or so ago online and today I received a T-shirt and patch in the mail. My question is, am I supposed to get any sort of membership card and also there wasn't a decal. Not a big deal at all I'll buy a couple of decals from the store, but is there any difference between the ones sent out with a membership and the ones in the store? Also is my member number the member ID on the top of the Member page link from the home page? I'm really impressed by what this organization and others are doing to try and preserve responsible wheeling! I am 100% behind it's efforts especially since the closing of both Paragon sites in PA. Not only was it one of my favorites but when I was home on leave or just for the weekend it was only 25 mins away!! Doesn't get much better than that!! Thanks for any information in advance and I look forward to meeting some of you folks on the trail!! I frequently go to Rausch Creek, if anybody sees me and my black XJ there give me a yell!! I'm trying to figure a way to make it to Wheel-In, going to be tough, but nothing good is ever easy. Grin

Carman

« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 06:00:22 pm by Carman Cunningham » Logged
9ersgirl
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 03:49:08 pm »

Carman,

Nice Rig Smiley, and thanks for posting up your questions!  The simple answer to your questions is Yes. 

Yes you should be receiving a Membership packet soon.  I'm surprised that your merchandise order beat the packet there.  In your membership packet you'll find, a past copy of our quarterly publication of the "Voice", a welcome letter, a membership card and a decal. 

Regarding your membership #, I'm not sure what # you are referring to with out looking at the same form or document you are.  However if you look at the email receipt you received when you processed your online application with your credit card, your member # should be listed under your member name and on the line titled Member ID: .  If you still have questions on what your # is send me an email and I would be happy to look it up for you. 

As for our decals shown in the online store, they are the same decals that you receive in your membership packet.  We appreciate your business, and if you have any problems with your order through the online store, please let us know. 

Thank you again, for your questions.  We greatly appreciate your support, and I look forward to meeting you, hopefully at the Wheel-in April.

Happy Trails,
Amanda Cottrell
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Membership  |  Topic: Newbie question?? « previous next »
Jump to: