UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 29, 2014, 03:09:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,026 Posts in 3,236 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: Don't judge me by the size of my tires... « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Don't judge me by the size of my tires...  (Read 587 times)
UFWDA Forum Admin
UFWDA Forum
Administrator
ghost

« on: January 25, 2008, 04:11:43 pm »

http://www.csmonitor.com/2008/0123/p09s01-coop.html?page=1

Excerpt - Novato, Calif. - Living in northern California, I get to enjoy all that nature has to offer: abalone diving off the Mendocino coast, backpacking into Lassen Volcanic National Park and trailing down Tahoe's Fordyce in a jacked-up, modified 1985 Toyota pickup.

You heard me. Off-road vehicles complete my love for the outdoors. You had me at 37-inch BFGoodrich Krawlers.

It wasn't always this way. Like many Americans do today, I used to believe that off-road vehicles and their drivers were the main destructor of the land we love and share. Today, I see that recreational four-wheeling can be compatible with environmental sensitivity.  (for the rest of the article click on the link above).

Forum Admin: United Four Wheel Drive Associations
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: Don't judge me by the size of my tires... « previous next »
Jump to: