UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 02:44:03 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,049 Posts in 3,255 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA Programs  |  Awareness (Safety Awareness) & Education  |  Topic: Awareness Help « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Awareness Help  (Read 2665 times)
Todd Adams
ghost

« on: February 14, 2008, 03:22:30 pm »

I have sent this in 2 e-mails with no responce:

Is your 4WD Awareness program still going on? A few years ago the 4-Wheel Drive Association had contacted whom ever was responsible at the time for this program to train a few people here so we would be able to put on clinics. We/I sort of dropped the ball with all the other commitments I had going on at the time. I would like to pursue this again to make it happen. Also I would like to see a copy of at least the outline of the training. As I remember the BOD of the 4-Wheel Drive Association had discussed brining out a trainer to do a train the trainer course for us which we never followed through with.

If it is possible I would like to see if we could do this during the Easter Jeep Safari this year since many of us from your organization as well as ours will be in attendance. The date I propose is Wednesday March 19th. This is one of the days I have off from trail leader duties. Most of the BOD from the 4-Wheel Drive Association should also be available with the exception of a few setting up for the expo.
If we can make this happen I will arrange someplace to hold the classroom part of the training.
Todd Adams
cell# 801 631 7993 (best)
9ersgirl
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 04:01:45 pm »

Todd,  Please contact Gene Ockert UFWDA Vice President.  He has taken up the planning and organization of the 4WDAwareness classes again.  His contact information is listed on the main page at http://www.ufwda.org/bod.htm

I hope this information helps!

Amanda Cottrell
Administrative Officer
Gene Ockert
UFWDA Vice President
ghost

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 10:32:46 pm »

Amanda,

I received this from Shawn, and will call him the first thing Friday AM.

Gene

member of UFWDA, Nevadabackroaders, BRC
Chris Pagan
UFWDA Voice Editor
ghost

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 01:40:27 pm »

Amanda,

I received this from Shawn, and will call him the first thing Friday AM.

Gene

Gene, just a note... Shawn is still out of the country until tomorrow (Saturday) night and I doubt he will be back on our time and totally awake until he goes back to work on Tuesday morning.

Chris

"Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future and renders the present inaccessible." - Maya Angelou

Chris Pagan
Publication Designs
970-674-0874
www.pubdesigns.com
chris@pubdesigns.com
9ersgirl
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 07:22:40 am »

Gene, just a note... Shawn is still out of the country until tomorrow (Saturday) night and I doubt he will be back on our time and totally awake until he goes back to work on Tuesday morning.

Chris

Chris~ This isn't for Shawn, Todd Adams needs to speak with Gene.  Shawn must have sent a note to Gene that this was there.  No worries, Shawn can rest when he gets home Smiley
Chris Pagan
UFWDA Voice Editor
ghost

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 10:31:57 am »

Yes...Shawn pointed out to me that I read that wrong.   Roll Eyes

Chris

"Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future and renders the present inaccessible." - Maya Angelou

Chris Pagan
Publication Designs
970-674-0874
www.pubdesigns.com
chris@pubdesigns.com
Gene Ockert
UFWDA Vice President
ghost

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 10:57:30 pm »

I have talked to Todd, and we will get together at Moab. We are going to meet again later in Delta Utaw.

Gene

member of UFWDA, Nevadabackroaders, BRC
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA Programs  |  Awareness (Safety Awareness) & Education  |  Topic: Awareness Help « previous next »
Jump to: