UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2014, 01:21:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
ATTENTION: Delegates, Lifetime and Ambassador Members if you can not see or access "Delegate Level Private Forums (including Lifetime Members)" please send an e-mail to forums@ufwda.org requesting access.
14,077 Posts in 3,274 Topics by 973 Members
Latest Member: lizwirgau
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Trade Shows & Events  |  Topic: UFWDA Attends Off Road Impact - Jan 2006 Las Vegas NV « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UFWDA Attends Off Road Impact - Jan 2006 Las Vegas NV  (Read 943 times)
UFWDA Forum Admin
UFWDA Forum
Administrator
ghost

« on: January 28, 2006, 11:33:12 am »

Unfortunatly I broke my camera however I got a few pics of the booth (Jim & Frank & Joanie should have more and better pics).

The show was successful for UFWDA and we hope to see some more advertising and Supporting Business Members from the show.  Jim Anderson was doing a great job talking to the various businesses and Joanie and Frank were knocing them dead at the booth.  I kow Frank picked up a couple of key marketing partners that we hope to turn into a great relationship over the next few months / years.

Joanie and Jim getting ready before the show starts.

Another shot of the booth before the crowds come in.

Our Booth display vehicle.  The signs are comments about Supporting Business Members who have parts on the vehicle.  The rest of the supporting business members are listed in a sign on the front windshield.

A shot of the UFWDA Logo on Rockstomper Racings 2006 WE Rock Rockcrawler.  For more info on this check the thread at http://www.ufwda.org/smf/index.php?topic=12.0

It was also good to see and meet the UFWDA Four Wheeler of the year - Mickey Goodweiler.  It sounds like the Nevada gusy and gals are really working on some good news with the BLM!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 08:31:07 am by Shawn Pagan » Logged

Forum Admin: United Four Wheel Drive Associations
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Trade Shows & Events  |  Topic: UFWDA Attends Off Road Impact - Jan 2006 Las Vegas NV « previous next »
Jump to: