UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 11:36:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
ATTENTION: Delegates, Lifetime and Ambassador Members if you can not see or access "Delegate Level Private Forums (including Lifetime Members)" please send an e-mail to forums@ufwda.org requesting access.
14,028 Posts in 3,238 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Trade Shows & Events  |  Topic: Registration for the UFWDA Wheel In All Brand Event Ends March 24th! « previous next »
Linked Events
  • UFWDA Wheel In Last Chance!: March 24, 2008
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Registration for the UFWDA Wheel In All Brand Event Ends March 24th!  (Read 440 times)
UFWDA Forum Admin
UFWDA Forum
Administrator
ghost

« on: March 10, 2008, 11:56:06 am »

Don't miss out on this Inaugural event - you don't want to say that you missed it!

Flyer: http://www.ufwda.org/pdfs/Wheel-In_Ad.pdf
On-Line Registration: https://www.ufwda.org/memberapps/wheel_in_2008.php
Forum Discussion and more info: http://www.ufwda.org/smf/index.php?board=56.0

United Four Wheel Drive Associations will be extending the deadline for registration to the Wheel-in to March 24, 2008

UFWDA has had several questions from members who are concerned about Camp Jeep and the return to Oak Ridge. I think it is safe to say that Camp Jeep will not be returning to Oak Ridge in July 2008. I am not an executive with Daimler Chrysler, however, I imagine it is too late to get an event of that size together in a few months.

In order to best serve our members and to give them an opportunity to wheel at Oak Ridge, we will extend the registration. UFWDA wants to give all of our members and non-members the opportunity to attend the event who may have been waiting to hear about Camp Jeep. UFWDA understands the concerns with the members about vacation time etc. and does not want them to miss an opportunity for an event that is probably not occurring this summer.

Thanks
Marti
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 01:51:47 pm by Shawn Pagan » Logged

Forum Admin: United Four Wheel Drive Associations
Steve Berry
ghost

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 02:40:52 pm »

Hey Marti. Wanted to let you know that we will be unable to attend. My name is Steve Berry and I my wife Carolyn was riding with me. If you would please give the t-shirts to Bob Temple ( one of your trail guides from SC ) that we bought and let him play our poker hands. Thanks. Sorry we can't be there. Ya'll have fun
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Trade Shows & Events  |  Topic: Registration for the UFWDA Wheel In All Brand Event Ends March 24th! « previous next »
Jump to: