I think you are making a safe assumption about Camp Jeep. In all the years we have worked this event, the longest we had to wait for a "public announcement" that Camp Jeep was coming was the end of January. While we all know that the trails portion of Camp Jeep could be pulled off with less than a week's notice (HA HA HA), the rest of Camp Jeep could not be assembled and staffed in time.
How about this...register and attend the Wheel-in, and if Camp Jeep decides to come back, then wheel at Oak Ridge 3 months later. Nothing wrong with visiting the same place twice in one year, right Ben?
BTW, still no official word on Camp Jeep. (I am just going to make this part of my signature)