UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2014, 05:55:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,013 Posts in 3,224 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2008  |  Topic: Registration ends March 24, 2008 DON'T MISS IT!!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Registration ends March 24, 2008 DON'T MISS IT!!!!  (Read 929 times)
Marti Pugh
UFWDA Manager, Business Development & Operations
ghost

« on: March 21, 2008, 12:17:05 pm »

The Wheel-in Registration will close on March 24, 2008

The Wheel-in will not come back to Virginia for a long time, Don't miss your chance to go to a Wheel-in event close to you!

The Wheel-in events will move around the globe and it is hard to say when it will be back in Virginia.

SEE YOU AT THE WHEEL-IN!!!
Craig Moore
ghost

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 07:57:34 am »

I have friends that just bought a jeep yesterday and want to attend.  Are they too late to register?  Please say no and let them in.   
Marti Pugh
UFWDA Manager, Business Development & Operations
ghost

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 07:59:30 am »

Craig,
If they can do it first thing this morning they ca still get in. It will take a little while for our webmaster to get the registration of the website. If not send me a personal message on the forum and I will see what I can do.
Thanks
Marti
Coddie Hann
ghost

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 06:48:40 pm »

If possilbe i would love to register a day late to.....shame, shame.  but i do not have my memeber number.  we are new members to tidewater fourwheelers, and have not yet recieved the publication with our member number on it.  we were members a few years ago, but dont have any of those records.  thanks so much.  -Coddie Hann
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2008  |  Topic: Registration ends March 24, 2008 DON'T MISS IT!!!! « previous next »
Jump to: