UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 26, 2014, 04:08:09 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,012 Posts in 3,223 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA Programs  |  Adopt-A-Road / Adopt-A-Trail  |  Topic: CFSJC Adopts Dickey Bell at Uwharrie OHV Trail System « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CFSJC Adopts Dickey Bell at Uwharrie OHV Trail System  (Read 1966 times)
Jim Willett
ghost

« on: March 29, 2008, 06:41:07 pm »

This will be our second year in the program and so far it has been a huge success. With the amount of trash we pick up I could not imagine what it would look like if no one had adopted the trail. Fixing the fences and marking the trails are just some of the work we do with other work done at the request of the FS. This past year the clubs that had adopted trails were given signs to mark the trail heads showing that they had adopted the trail. I for one am proud every time I pass our sign. This is a good program so let's keep it going.

Jim Willett
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 07:52:19 pm by Jim Willett » Logged

I may not be good, but I am good at it.
Carloina Full Size Jeep Club
Uwharrie OHV Rep.
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 10:10:23 pm »

Jim

Outstanding work by your and your club and members.
We need a lot more of this for the positive approach to keeping trails open. 
This is the in the grass work that clubs and organizations do that we need to publicize more of.
Any time you complete a work weekend, please send us some details and a few pics of the work done so we can put it in the magazine.

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA Programs  |  Adopt-A-Road / Adopt-A-Trail  |  Topic: CFSJC Adopts Dickey Bell at Uwharrie OHV Trail System « previous next »
Jump to: