UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 01, 2014, 06:52:47 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,018 Posts in 3,229 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2008  |  Topic: Group N « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Group N  (Read 2311 times)
G Lavallee
ghost

« on: April 13, 2008, 05:59:35 pm »

Wanted to post a link to some pictures my wife and I took.  I was in the black TJ with the tribal on the hood from the MD Rock Raiders.
http://picasaweb.google.com/grembler1/Wheelin080410
Wayne
ghost

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 06:34:50 pm »

Nice pics!! Hope others have some links to pics!!!
Were you the folks in front of me Saturday on the trail ride?
I drove the Camo olive drab green Bronco.
Bryan Bivins
ghost

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 10:07:47 pm »

I was the tail gunner for group N and I will tell you we had a great group.  We had everything from Taco's solid axle conversion Tacoma with 14 inch coil-overs and 37's to stock TJ's and we completed almost every trail.  We got caught behind two other groups on Quarry trail and it kept us from completing them all.  The only real breakage was the awesome military K5 Blazer that had issues with his axle and had to park it on Saturday....but we found him and his son seats in other rigs.

Mike our mid-gunner(and Miss Garmin his navigator!)were fantastic in keeping us on track.

Our trail leader Brad certainly deserved the best use of a warn winch when he used Mike's winch and two snatch blocks to winch a stock TJ up the worst climb on Double Creek trail (we winched the TJ from BEHIND him up the hill...it was really slick winching)

Wayne certainly deserves an award for finessing his full size Bronco through the trees on Finley in the mud without ripping anything off it Grin

Thanks to all you guys in group N for a great weekend wheeling.

Wayne
ghost

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 07:10:01 am »

Big Thanks to our fearless leader Brad!!! Also thanks to all who helped guide me through some of those tight areas. I think my Bronco is 2" narrower now haha
We had a great time and look forward to another run.
joyce and wayne kickels
ghost

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 11:53:07 am »

We just wanted to add our "thank you's" to all the 'Wheelin folks' for a great event.  It sure showed how hard you all worked to put this event on.  we appreciate it.  We had a great time with all the 'N' group and thanks to them for making our riding a blast.  We hope to see you all again on the trails.

Joyce and Wayne (Tenessee Red)
brad boyd
ghost

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 08:41:42 am »

thanks for the positive feedback as this was my first time guiding , we had a great group of people i really enjoyed myself, and i want to send a special thanks to my nav system of mike mike and miss garmin who kept us on track all weekend long. also a big thanks to bryan and taco for keeping the end of the line squared away
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 12:55:48 pm by brad boyd » Logged
Helen Hecht
ghost

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 09:23:50 am »

Our black TJ "Muddy1" had a great time stretchin and flexin with the rest of you. Michael and Helen had a lot of fun meeting all of you very kind and friendly folks. We will be looking for future rides to join. If anyone is interested in wheeling at Rausch Creek some time after May feel free to Email me for a get together. We are members of Baltimore4wheelers and we will be on the OHV 2008 trail ride. We invite you all to check out the website and maybe to join the club or the OHV ride. Many thanks to you all for making us feel so welcome. Mike and Helen Hecht Grin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2008  |  Topic: Group N « previous next »
Jump to: