UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 08:51:03 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,046 Posts in 3,252 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2008  |  Topic: Trail H « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trail H  (Read 2826 times)
Matt Coffey
ghost

« on: April 15, 2008, 04:57:26 am »

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone in trail H I had a great time this weekend and I hop all of you enjoyed the trails, I have a few picts I will post up as soon as I can

Matt Coffey
S.V.4.W.
05 LJ
Richard Wiggs
ghost

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 10:54:22 am »

I had a fantastic time.  Thanks to everyone, including my fellow trail guides – Matt, Derek & Ashley – for putting up with me.  I’m glad the weather turned out much better than expected, although the rain shower came at a rough time for us – just starting up the rocks on Bob’s Creek Trail.

The best thing about the Wheel-in – time on the trails – how about 3 days of trail riding next time?
Matt Coffey
ghost

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 01:53:16 pm »

I know most of these were of mine, but if you have any other picts please feel free to share H Trail ROCKS !!!

Matt Coffey
S.V.4.W.
05 LJ
John Caliri
ghost

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 08:02:41 am »

Matt,

Thanks to you, Richard and Derek.  You guys did a great job contending with a large group, keeping us rolling and letting us all have some great fun.  I also enjoyed crawling under your jeep to look at that tera lift.  While I don't see long arms in my future, I do see a body lift and that tera TT... Wink

can't quite figure out how to get my pics from my computer to here...

Anyway, thanks again.  If any of you want to head to NC and hit Uwharrie National Forest, there is good wheeling, great camping and good people.  I would be happy to show you around, we are there a couple times a month.  It is about a 5 hour drive from Oakridge, very similar trails, with more clay... You can contact me easiest through email at jcaliri@firsthealth.org

John

"Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"
Paul Vargas
Glen McIver
ghost

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 09:15:59 pm »

I learned so much from you guys and gals.  Thanks for a wonderful weekend.
Glen McIver
ghost

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 09:33:43 pm »

a few more pics
Matt Coffey
ghost

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 04:57:17 am »

Those are some good picts  Grin I am glad to hear that everyone had a good time on the trail and I hop we all can get together to do it again some time  Grin

Matt Coffey
S.V.4.W.
05 LJ
Philip Sirota
ghost

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 11:32:22 pm »

Hey Matt,
We had a Great time as well. The three of you were Great guides and the trails were outstanding. All of them were much better then the ones we ran back in 03 & 04 with Jeep Camp. We are looking forward to coming back and doing them again.......... OH Ya, cricket had a great time also..

Phil, Linda & Cricket The trail Dog

06 Rubicon Unlimited 
4" FT Ultimate Lift
33" MT/R Goodyears
Skid Row Engine, Gas Tank & LCA Skids 
Warn M8000 & Steering Skid 
Jeep Rockcrawler Front Bumper
Body Armor Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier & Rock Sliders

You Could Follow, but You Should'nt
Gary Thomas
ghost

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2008, 07:09:46 pm »

Had a great time at the Wheel-in last weekend. Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen. Thanks also to the trail guides, great job! Looking forward to doing it again.
Gary & Debi
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2008  |  Topic: Trail H « previous next »
Jump to: