UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2014, 02:32:32 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,033 Posts in 3,239 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2008  |  Topic: Trail "E" « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trail "E"  (Read 1682 times)
BEN WOOD
ghost

« on: April 15, 2008, 01:40:59 pm »

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the green "E" group who signed up for and easy trail cause they were newbies but were then lead across some of the more advance trails of Oakridge starting with the "Ridge" Friday morning followed by CJ-5 Hill. Sat improved a bit with some easier trails but with some rain, made the uphill climbs a FULL THROTTLE, MUD FLINGING event. We topped off the weekend at Bobs Creek on the rocks.  Thanks to those who helped recover the Orange 5 out of the fiield, one way or another, that jeep was going to lose a wheel (long story). Hope to see ya'll back at Oakridge on the trail. Was a pleasure leading you all.  BEN ("E" trail leader)

1990 Red YJ on Trxus
Tidewater Fourwheelers
Mike West
ghost

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 07:27:33 am »

Thanks to everyone at UFWDA, the Hollands, and to everyone on "E" stands for easy.... We didnt make it back for Saturday due to a overheating issue on the way home Friday.  Thanks to Ben and Melissia for the guide and keeping us straight heading up CJ-5 hill.  I never thought i would be able to do half the things we did before Friday.  Thank you everyone once again!

and melissia... i'm a XXL for my oakridge shirt... let me know when they are going to run and how much you want for them...:-)
Scott
ghost

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 08:15:56 pm »

Had a good time, thanks to the guides and some great weather. If anyone has any good pictures of the Black Unlimited please let me know.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2008  |  Topic: Trail "E" « previous next »
Jump to: