UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 22, 2014, 04:49:59 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,024 Posts in 3,234 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA Programs  |  Volunteer Trail Patrol  |  Topic: VTP Materials « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: VTP Materials  (Read 2791 times)
Chris Hannis
Twin City Bushwackers
ghost

President: W4WDA

« on: December 26, 2006, 11:22:05 am »

I took the training in April and was wondering when I would recieve my materials?

Do I need to contact my trainer, or does the material come from United?

"You get what you put in and people get what they desirve" Kidd Rock
Carla Boucher
UFWDA Executive Director & Legal Counsel
ghost

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 12:26:11 pm »

Chris, I will check on your materials specifically and provide an answer to you directly.  Generally speaking the materials are provided at the time of training.  However, a training was conducted in WI in August and also conducted in VA in September.  The t-shirt order from those two large workshops is still pending and will be fulfilled as soon as possible. 

I apologize for the inconvenience in waiting for your materials, which were pre-paid. 

Thanks
Carla

« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 01:41:32 pm by Carla Boucher » Logged

Carla Boucher, Attorney
United Four Wheel Drive Associations
P.O. Box 15696
Chesapeake, VA  23328
(757) 546-7969
Rick Smutny
ghost

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 09:34:09 am »

It's coming up on 3 months for me now.  How long does it take to get?  Huh  Although my check hasn't been cashed yet either.

2000 Tj 4" Superlift 33 M/T

Quadaholics.com
ATV/Offroading Enthusiasts
Marti Pugh
UFWDA Manager, Business Development & Operations
ghost

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 02:05:00 pm »

Hi Rick,
I do not handle this part of the business for United Four Wheel Drive Associations, however, I will follow up on this for you and see if I can fix this situation. Sorry for the delay and I will do my best to take care of it. Thank you for your patience.
Marti
Rick Smutny
ghost

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 04:54:19 pm »

Thanks Marti,

I was also hoping this was like lighting a cigarette while waiting for dinner. It always comes right away.  Grin

2000 Tj 4" Superlift 33 M/T

Quadaholics.com
ATV/Offroading Enthusiasts
Carla Boucher
UFWDA Executive Director & Legal Counsel
ghost

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 10:54:24 am »

It's coming up on 3 months for me now. How long does it take to get? Huh Although my check hasn't been cashed yet either.

Hi Rick.  I received your check Septembr 13 and I apologize that you I did not send your materials upon receipt of the check.  It is entirely my fault that your information wasn't processed in a timely way.

I am mailing the written materials to you today.  I have ordered your tee shirt to be shipped and that will occur within the next 48 hours.  I have mailed your check to our home office in WI for deposit. 

Sorry again for not taking care of this like I should have.  I appreciate your interest in the VTP!

Carla

Carla Boucher, Attorney
United Four Wheel Drive Associations
P.O. Box 15696
Chesapeake, VA  23328
(757) 546-7969
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA Programs  |  Volunteer Trail Patrol  |  Topic: VTP Materials « previous next »
Jump to: