UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 01:45:37 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
ATTENTION: Delegates, Lifetime and Ambassador Members if you can not see or access "Delegate Level Private Forums (including Lifetime Members)" please send an e-mail to forums@ufwda.org requesting access.
14,027 Posts in 3,237 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Lone Star (Texas) Wheel-In 2008  |  Topic: Lone Star State Wheel-In « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lone Star State Wheel-In  (Read 3198 times)
Lesterm
« on: May 22, 2008, 09:19:57 am »

Is it too soon to start a thread on the Texas Wheel-In?
Tell me more about plans, near by lodging?  thanks
Marti Pugh
UFWDA Manager, Business Development & Operations
ghost

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 10:01:59 am »

Lester,
It is not too soon to start a thread about the Texas Wheel-in, thank you for starting it. I am traveling to Texas on June 12th and will return June 14th and will have all of the information necessary on lodging, dining etc. Our webmaster should have the registration on the website up very soon to sign up. If you have received your Voice and have the paper registration you are welcome to send that in and we will get you signed up.
As soon as I return from Texas I will post threads will of the information necessary for the Texas Wheel-in.
Thank you for starting the thread and hope to see you in Texas!
Thanks
Marti
dds4x4
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 10:59:44 am »

Hey Lester!

Let us know how the Divide Ride goes.  IL was a little muddy this year.  We may do the Blast next year.

Looking forward to receiving the Voice and reading about Texas!

UFWDA Forum Admin
UFWDA Forum
Administrator
ghost

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 11:43:28 am »

For starters you can check out the location on the parks website: http://www.barnwellmountainra.com/

I live in CO now but used to live in Texas and helped with the area quite a bit.. if you have questions let me know and I'll answer what I can.  My daughter even has a trail there named after her - "Sierra's Skyview".  Grin

- Shawn

Forum Admin: United Four Wheel Drive Associations
Lesterm
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 04:33:13 pm »

Timing/scheduling question:  Do we want to arrive early Fri morning Nov 21?, night before?, or later that day?  Likewise, is Sun Nov 23 just breakfast or all day activity?  Trying to plan aroung family in the area.  thanks
Marti Pugh
UFWDA Manager, Business Development & Operations
ghost

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 10:33:48 am »

Lester,
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I just saw your note this morning The schedule is up to you. The trail rides will begin on Friday but you are welcome to come in when it suits you. I will be taking a trip to Texas in June and will have the final schedule for the event posted after that trip. However, it is flexible if you need to come out later. I hope this helps, let me know if you have further questions.
Thanks
Marti
BEN WOOD
ghost

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 01:18:51 pm »

SO who alls goin? 1,108 from VA. Anyone have a free admission they arn't going to use?

1990 Red YJ on Trxus
Tidewater Fourwheelers
Mike Green
ghost

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 09:06:58 am »

I posted a bunch of BMRA pics in this if you are interested

http://www.ufwda.org/smf/index.php?topic=2197.0

Mike Green
Steve Jackson
Utah 4 Wheel Drive Association
ghost

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 03:59:32 pm »

What local group is hosting?

Steve Jackson
Past President, Utah 4 Wheel Drive Association
http://www.u4wda.org
http://www.utahoffroad.com
Eric Barnes
ghost

President - Southern High Rollers, Houston TX

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2008, 05:42:19 pm »

I believe that would be us.......Southern High Rollers.  (www.southernhighrollers.com)
We are out of Houston and long time affiliates with TMTC.

Eric Barnes
President - Southern High Rollers

1980 CJ7 Chevy 350 w/MPFI, 700R4, Atlas 4sp, Tom Woods shafts, TeraFlex CRD60Rs front and rear, ARB/Detroit w/5.38s  SOA front, 4 link w/King Coilovers in rear.  107" Wheelbase and 170:1 final..............Just plain fun.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Lone Star (Texas) Wheel-In 2008  |  Topic: Lone Star State Wheel-In « previous next »
Jump to: