UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2014, 11:24:04 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,045 Posts in 3,251 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: 2008 Annual Report readers to date « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2008 Annual Report readers to date  (Read 1698 times)
Joyce Hillson
Rustbelt 4x4 Trailriders
ghost

« on: June 28, 2008, 02:41:45 pm »

Nyle and Joyce Hillson have done their membership duty. The 2008 Annual Report has been posted.  It is every members duty to read this document.   Perhaps we can have 2008 Annual Report readers let the forum know that a download has been made and its content is being reviewed.    The Rustbelt 4X4 Trailriders Association delegates will absorb data contained within it.  How about you?
Chris Boucher
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 08:08:32 am »

I have read it and forwarded it on to the delegate for Virginia Four Wheel Drive Association this year.
Chris Boucher
Pat Brower
Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association
ghost

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 09:14:09 pm »

Completed.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Peter Vahry
UFWDA International Vice-President
ghost

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 11:33:09 pm »

Thanks for passing the 2008 Annual report link onto members. There have been a few updates to the original version that may be worthwhile noting....http://www.ufwda.org/smf/index.php?topic=2210.0

Peter Vahry

Auckland Four Wheel Drive Club Inc, 4x4 Challenges NZ Inc, NZFWDA life member
Paul Hittie
Just a guy with a Jeep!
ghost

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 01:19:08 pm »

First UFWDA annual report I have read - good job to all who contributed.

I was a bit suprised to see that out of several thousand members it has only been downloaded less than a dozen times?

Member - What Lies Beyond Jeep Club
VP - Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association
Chris Boucher
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 04:47:11 pm »

Several thousand members in United, yet only 813 registered on this forum.   Cry Cry Cry 
dds4x4
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 08:56:09 pm »

Another EXCELLENT annual report,
another challenging year of change.

Thanks to all for the efforts!

We'll miss seeing friends and fellow wheelers at the AGM this year.
After 3 years ... the family came first ... in my vacation time.
Peter Vahry
UFWDA International Vice-President
ghost

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 12:51:38 am »

Hello Doug, if you're doing the family vacation thing, who's going to do those great meeting notes that we've had from you over recent years?
Have great vacation and I hope that you get some good weather. Thanks for reading the report too, that must take us into double figures in reader numbers Grin

Peter

Auckland Four Wheel Drive Club Inc, 4x4 Challenges NZ Inc, NZFWDA life member
UFWDA Forum Admin
UFWDA Forum
Administrator
ghost

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2008, 07:20:10 am »

I have read it and passed it along to others.  Keep in mind that it was also distributed thru the delegates e-mail list so this isn't the only place for people to get / read a copy.

- Shawn

Forum Admin: United Four Wheel Drive Associations
dds4x4
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2008, 09:49:13 pm »

Hello Peter,
Actually the family vacation time was spent in late April and early May with a trip to St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands in the Caribean.  I took my parents, and family, to visit my cousin who owns a bar/restaurant on the island. We have discussed the trip for many years and had planned for 2007.  I postponed it to take advantage of Gene King's offer last year for 14 days of guided trail rides in Colorado, something that may only present itself to a flatlander from Ohio once in a lifetime.

I have confidence in others who attend the AGM, we'll get a GREAT report from one of them!

Thanks!
Tom Sumner
ghost

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 05:37:47 pm »

Sorry for my delay in downloading. I have it posted to our website and am reviewing it now. I am quite sure it is great order.
I normally check the website here daily but had some family issues come up unexpected.

Tom

~ - - 4 x 4 = Dirt, Mud, & Rock ~ - -
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: 2008 Annual Report readers to date « previous next »
Jump to: