UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2014, 06:28:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,027 Posts in 3,237 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Lone Star (Texas) Wheel-In 2008  |  Topic: Barnwell Videos « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Barnwell Videos  (Read 1743 times)
Mike Neeley
ghost

Life is to short not to take the scenic routes!

« on: June 24, 2008, 01:55:13 pm »

Here are a couple of videos from Barnwell Mountain, both were taken this year. The first video is about 33 minutes long and was taken in February at a New Guys Run sponsored by Lone Star Jeep Club. I was the trailer leader for a easy group (1-2 diamond), that included a Jeep Liberty. http://video.yahoo.com/watch/2101627/6610539.

The second video is a little longer and was taken at our club's annual Election Run in March. On this run we did mostly medium trails (3-4 diamonds) which include Twister, Sunday Cruise, Sierra Skyview, Clyde's Ravine, Fun Country, & some winching on L & B Turnpike. http://video.yahoo.com/watch/2225324/7015026 The best video is near the end, my favorite trail "Whatever" might be the shortest out there but I love the flex and air you can get out of your rig.

2000 TJ
Mike Green
ghost

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 11:58:34 am »

Sweet Mike

I am getting real excited for the cool november weather !

Mike Green
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Lone Star (Texas) Wheel-In 2008  |  Topic: Barnwell Videos « previous next »
Jump to: