UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2014, 05:18:17 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,036 Posts in 3,242 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Lone Star (Texas) Wheel-In 2008  |  Topic: Barnwell Videos « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Barnwell Videos  (Read 1783 times)
Mike Neeley
ghost

Life is to short not to take the scenic routes!

« on: June 24, 2008, 01:55:13 pm »

Here are a couple of videos from Barnwell Mountain, both were taken this year. The first video is about 33 minutes long and was taken in February at a New Guys Run sponsored by Lone Star Jeep Club. I was the trailer leader for a easy group (1-2 diamond), that included a Jeep Liberty. http://video.yahoo.com/watch/2101627/6610539.

The second video is a little longer and was taken at our club's annual Election Run in March. On this run we did mostly medium trails (3-4 diamonds) which include Twister, Sunday Cruise, Sierra Skyview, Clyde's Ravine, Fun Country, & some winching on L & B Turnpike. http://video.yahoo.com/watch/2225324/7015026 The best video is near the end, my favorite trail "Whatever" might be the shortest out there but I love the flex and air you can get out of your rig.

2000 TJ
Mike Green
ghost

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 11:58:34 am »

Sweet Mike

I am getting real excited for the cool november weather !

Mike Green
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Lone Star (Texas) Wheel-In 2008  |  Topic: Barnwell Videos « previous next »
Jump to: