UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2014, 01:50:41 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
ATTENTION: Delegates, Lifetime and Ambassador Members if you can not see or access "Delegate Level Private Forums (including Lifetime Members)" please send an e-mail to forums@ufwda.org requesting access.
14,058 Posts in 3,262 Topics by 973 Members
Latest Member: lizwirgau
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Northeast  |  Topic: Va- Preservation Trail Ride @ RCPFA « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Va- Preservation Trail Ride @ RCPFA  (Read 955 times)
Carrie Seningen
ghost

« on: July 21, 2008, 06:53:28 pm »

I saw the flyer and wondered if the trail guides (from RCPFA who are United members) are eligible to get the prize for raising the most money? I wont be registering with United since I wheel for free through the club since I am a member but I am still going to get sponsors.

Daily Driver, if it flips im f*&ked!!
Marti Pugh
UFWDA Manager, Business Development & Operations
ghost

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 08:03:08 pm »

Carrie,
Absolutely! Trail guides are eligible for the prize as well, thank you for all of the support and for trying to raise funds for UFWDA!
Thank you very much!
Marti
Carrie Seningen
ghost

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 09:41:12 pm »

will there be t shirts for this ride?

Daily Driver, if it flips im f*&ked!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Northeast  |  Topic: Va- Preservation Trail Ride @ RCPFA « previous next »
Jump to: