e're offering a weekend of family fun and hardcore trail riding in the beautiful Smoky Mountains of western North Carolina. Upper Tellico ORV Area is located on National Forest lands in the Nantahala National Forest.
Tellico is the southeast's premier public ORV area. Our event features all the hard-core trails you've heard about (School Bus, Guard Rail, Helicopter Pad, Lower 2, Hard Rock, etc), plus lots of family and kids activities in our campground.
* Guided trail rides on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
* Camping in our headquarters campground (or stay in a local motel).
* Dinner on Saturday night.
* Kids games and contests.
* Dash plaque and other goodies for your 4x4.
* Trophies awarded for events.
* Raffle for donated prizes.
For More Information: http://www.sfwda.org/dixierun/index.html