UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2014, 12:19:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,062 Posts in 3,265 Topics by 973 Members
Latest Member: lizwirgau
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Trade Shows & Events  |  Topic: Rock Crawl - Last Blast (Gravelrama Grounds), October 24-25 « previous next »
Linked Events
  • Rock Crawl - Last Blast : October 24, 2008 - October 25, 2008
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rock Crawl - Last Blast (Gravelrama Grounds), October 24-25  (Read 889 times)
Frank Lewis
ghost

« on: October 19, 2008, 10:04:08 am »

All,

October 25 there will be a rock crawl at the Gravelrama Grounds, sponsored by IOK Rock.  In addition to the Rock Crawl, October 24 there will side-by-side hill drags and on Saturday there will be flat drags.

www.IOKrock.com

Gate Addimision for spectators is $10
Rock Crawl racers fee is $35
Registration 9:00 - 10:00
Rock Crawl Starts @ 11:00

There is now two rock courses. Check IOKrock.com or YouTube.com (search for Gravelrama, IOK Rock, Hillbilly Proud, Wombat, etc) for footage of past events.

It is approximately 30minutes west of cincinnati in Cleves (@ the intersection of Route 128 and 50, near the indiana ohio border).

From the North or Northeast:
Take I-71 or I-75 south to I-275 west to I-74 west (north of Cincinnati).
Take exit 7 (Hamilton-Cleves) and turn left onto State Route 128.
Go approximately 5 miles to US 50.
Go straight at the traffic light and cross the railroad tracks. This is now Valley Junction Road.
Immediately across the tracks will be our long drive. Stay to the left of this drive and follow it to our main gate.

From the South or Southeast:
Take I-7I to I-75 to I-275 West (south of Cincinnati).
Exit at Kilby Road and turn right.
Go to US 50 and turn left at light.
Go to the next light at US 50 & State Route 128 and turn right.
Cross the railroad tracks. This is now Valley Junction Road.
Immediately across the tracks will be our long drive. Stay to the left of this drive and follow it to our main gate.

From the West:
Take I-74 east to exit 7 Hamilton-Cleves
Turn right onto State Route 128.
Go approximately 5 miles to US 50.
Go straight at the traffic light and cross the railroad tracks. This is now Valley Junction Road.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Trade Shows & Events  |  Topic: Rock Crawl - Last Blast (Gravelrama Grounds), October 24-25 « previous next »
Jump to: