Author Topic: Market research on e-News  (Read 3149 times)

Offline Peter Vahry

• UFWDA International Vice-President
  • Administrator
  • ghost
Market research on e-News
« on: September 18, 2008, 05:21:23 am »
I've churned out a monthly edition of UFWDA e-News for over three years but get almost zero feedback on whether it is what people want etc.
Maybe asking point-blank will get some comment?

Peter
Auckland Four Wheel Drive Club Inc, 4x4 Challenges NZ Inc, NZFWDA life member

Offline Keith Holman

• Middle Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association
  • ghost
    • Happy-Tracks.com
Re: Market research on e-News
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 07:17:21 pm »
I always read it and generally find it to be of interest. I forward my copy to Mid Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association's members email list as well as my local club. Sometimes I will also post it on the S10Extremist.org's forum site as well.
What are you supposed to do when you see an "endangered" animal eating an "endangered" plant?
--------
Middle Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association

Chris Boucher

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 10:54:29 pm »
I like it too!  I post the link on the Tidewater and VA4WDA forums.

Please keep it up!

Offline Steve Edmunds

• Utah Four Wheel Drive Association
  • ghost
  • President - Utah 4-Wheel Drive Association
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 07:06:23 am »
I think it is valuable.. 
Although I have contributed content in the past... I have submitted a few UFWDA articles that never were published - and don't anymore.

Offline Chris Pagan

• UFWDA Voice Editor
  • ghost
    • Publication Designs by Chris
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 07:44:54 am »
I think it is valuable.. 
Although I have contributed content in the past... I have submitted a few UFWDA articles that never were published - and don't anymore.

Steve, how far in the past and are you talking about eNews or the Voice?  I checked everything I have received at editor@ufwda.org for the Voice since December 2006 (when I started as the Voice Editor) and I do not find anything that was submitted by you.  Have you submitted something since then?  If so, maybe it is not getting through to our e-mail box?  A lot of things have changed in this department and I welcome and encourage you to send us articles, especially if you have ones with pictures!   :)

Chris
"Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future and renders the present inaccessible." - Maya Angelou

Chris Pagan
Publication Designs
970-674-0874
www.pubdesigns.com
chris@pubdesigns.com

Offline Dave Logan

• Southern Four Wheel Drive Association
  • ghost
    • 4WD School
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 09:05:44 pm »
Peter, I enjoy the e-News and find the information timely.  Thanks for all you do.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you talk to them.

SinCityFJC

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 09:16:56 pm »
I enjoy it & links to this months with Todd's write up on Hump N Bump is posted in many forums

Offline Todd Ockert

• ghost
    • Access Army
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2008, 10:13:05 pm »
I think it is valuable.. 

Steve

I am sure that the articles you wrote are still relevent today.  I would ask that you resubmit them.
If they are in word document format, you could also post a copy here after you email it to Chris in this thread area.

Thanks

Todd
UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com