UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 22, 2014, 02:55:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
ATTENTION: Delegates, Lifetime and Ambassador Members if you can not see or access "Delegate Level Private Forums (including Lifetime Members)" please send an e-mail to forums@ufwda.org requesting access.
14,077 Posts in 3,274 Topics by 974 Members
Latest Member: Johann
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  The Voice (UFWDA online magazine)  |  e-News  |  Topic: Market research on e-News « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Market research on e-News  (Read 2254 times)
Peter Vahry
UFWDA International Vice-President
ghost

« on: September 18, 2008, 05:21:23 am »

I've churned out a monthly edition of UFWDA e-News for over three years but get almost zero feedback on whether it is what people want etc.
Maybe asking point-blank will get some comment?

Peter

Auckland Four Wheel Drive Club Inc, 4x4 Challenges NZ Inc, NZFWDA life member
Keith Holman
Middle Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association
ghost

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 07:17:21 pm »

I always read it and generally find it to be of interest. I forward my copy to Mid Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association's members email list as well as my local club. Sometimes I will also post it on the S10Extremist.org's forum site as well.

What are you supposed to do when you see an "endangered" animal eating an "endangered" plant?
--------
Middle Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association
Chris Boucher
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 10:54:29 pm »

I like it too!  I post the link on the Tidewater and VA4WDA forums.

Please keep it up!
Steve Edmunds
Utah Four Wheel Drive Association
ghost

President - Utah 4-Wheel Drive Association

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 07:06:23 am »

I think it is valuable.. 
Although I have contributed content in the past... I have submitted a few UFWDA articles that never were published - and don't anymore.
Chris Pagan
UFWDA Voice Editor
ghost

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 07:44:54 am »

I think it is valuable.. 
Although I have contributed content in the past... I have submitted a few UFWDA articles that never were published - and don't anymore.

Steve, how far in the past and are you talking about eNews or the Voice?  I checked everything I have received at editor@ufwda.org for the Voice since December 2006 (when I started as the Voice Editor) and I do not find anything that was submitted by you.  Have you submitted something since then?  If so, maybe it is not getting through to our e-mail box?  A lot of things have changed in this department and I welcome and encourage you to send us articles, especially if you have ones with pictures!   Smiley

Chris

"Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future and renders the present inaccessible." - Maya Angelou

Chris Pagan
Publication Designs
970-674-0874
www.pubdesigns.com
chris@pubdesigns.com
Dave Logan
Southern Four Wheel Drive Association
ghost

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 09:05:44 pm »

Peter, I enjoy the e-News and find the information timely.  Thanks for all you do.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you talk to them.
SinCityFJC
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 09:16:56 pm »

I enjoy it & links to this months with Todd's write up on Hump N Bump is posted in many forums
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2008, 10:13:05 pm »

I think it is valuable.. 

Steve

I am sure that the articles you wrote are still relevent today.  I would ask that you resubmit them.
If they are in word document format, you could also post a copy here after you email it to Chris in this thread area.

Thanks

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  The Voice (UFWDA online magazine)  |  e-News  |  Topic: Market research on e-News « previous next »
Jump to: