UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2014, 10:34:44 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,033 Posts in 3,239 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Trade Shows & Events  |  Topic: UFWDA Virginia Preservation Trail Ride « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UFWDA Virginia Preservation Trail Ride  (Read 780 times)
Marti Pugh
UFWDA Manager, Business Development & Operations
ghost

« on: August 21, 2008, 11:15:01 am »

I have visited several websites recently and noticed some questions about the Virginia Preservation Trail Ride on September 6, 2008.
One of the questions that was frequently asked was about the sponsorship that is included with the registration. The sponsorship is meant to be similar to a walk-a-thon that you would collect sponsorships from friends, family and co-workers, not pay it yourself, unless you wish to do that.
Another forum had a post that asked "Why would I pay to ride here when I can pay to ride on 5,000 acres for $60 in two weeks". I am unclear what ride they were referring to, however, I can tell you that this is more than a trial ride. This is an opportunity to raise funds for fighting to save the trails. Everything we do at UFWDA is to save the sport so that you have the option of the trail ride in two weeks or the Virginia Preservation Trail Ride or whatever it is that you are interested in in the off road arena.

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to post them here.
Thanks and I hope to see you in Crozet!
Marti
Marti Pugh
UFWDA Manager, Business Development & Operations
ghost

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 11:21:30 pm »

The Preservation Trail Ride that was originally scheduled for this Saturday the 6th of September has been changed to October 18th due to the impending hurricane that is sitting off the east coast. In consideration of our participants we have decided to postpone the event so that the members who live in the coastal areas can take the necessary steps to prepare for the hurricanes that are looming. If you have any questions please email me at business@ufwda.org. I hope to see you all at the event in October!
Thanks
Marti
dds4x4
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 04:29:51 am »

Good move ... however, we'll be at LBL-KY that weekend ... so have GREAT ride for a GREAT cause!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Trade Shows & Events  |  Topic: UFWDA Virginia Preservation Trail Ride « previous next »
Jump to: