UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 01, 2014, 12:30:11 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,050 Posts in 3,256 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: True-or-False? Is 30% of UFWDA income paid in commission? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: True-or-False? Is 30% of UFWDA income paid in commission?  (Read 2234 times)
Carla Boucher
UFWDA Executive Director & Legal Counsel
ghost

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2008, 06:11:08 pm »

Jack Johnston has been trying to reach someone at UFWDA regarding the Canaan Mt suit going on in southern Utah.  He has reported at the last 2 board meetings that there has been no response.  Any help making that contact would be nice.

My contact information is as follows:
Carla Boucher
attorney@ufwda.org
(757) 546-7969

I would be happy to spend time with Jack Johnson.  I tried to get his contact information here and was unable to find it.  http://www.u4wda.org/index.php?p=contact

Would you be so kind as to pass on my contact information or kindly post his contact information here so I can touch base with him? 

I thought UFWDA was THE go-to org for defending 4x4 access across the country, I wasn't aware this needed to be requested.  The federal register is available to everyone.

UFWDA is the go-to organization for defending 4x4 access across the country.  The federal register is available to everyone and relied up by Todd and myself for information on proposed actions.

And YES, you do need to request assistance in your area.  I have 50 states, and 5 countries I'm responsible for working land use issues.  To work effectively I respond to requests for assistance as well as working on projects that are representative of a larger national problem.  As you are aware, there is no way that any national organization makes meaningful substantive comments about any particularl trail or area without assistance from local clubs or state organizations. 

Carla

Carla Boucher, Attorney
United Four Wheel Drive Associations
P.O. Box 15696
Chesapeake, VA  23328
(757) 546-7969
UFWDA Forum Admin
UFWDA Forum
Administrator
ghost

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2008, 09:25:51 am »

Please see this thread for the answers to the questions posed in this thread.
http://www.ufwda.org/smf/index.php?topic=2391.45

This thread has been locked also.

UFWDA Forum Admin
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 09:27:38 am by UFWDA Forum Admin » Logged

Forum Admin: United Four Wheel Drive Associations
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: True-or-False? Is 30% of UFWDA income paid in commission? « previous next »
Jump to: