UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2014, 02:37:18 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,027 Posts in 3,237 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2009  |  Topic: Ok, where is the info, regstrations and the needs for guides. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ok, where is the info, regstrations and the needs for guides.  (Read 1475 times)
Tico Carreras
ghost

"Communication is the key to understanding"

« on: November 22, 2008, 12:28:35 pm »

???Hello everyone, I recently received the notice for this event and I want to plan for my club to participate. The only thing I need is the application or registrations. Will you guy need trail guides for this, if so we have several members more than qualified for the job! Please let me know as soon as things are available. Hell I'm excited already!! Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzBypfAoQNs
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 12:31:46 pm by Tico Carreras » Logged

Founder/President of the Maryland Rock Raiders 4x4 club
VP of the Middle Atlantic Four wheel Drive Association
Retired USMarines(72-94), Former MT, MSG, Recruiter
DAV, AL, KoC.
"Ridding hard on Rocks and Mud, but breaking on hard pavement"
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 12:39:11 pm »

Tico

Thanks for bringing this up, as we just posted this info.
Here is the link to a thread I started with registration and the flyer links.

Marti will chime in here as people have questions about the trail ride, and trail guide leaders.

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Chris Boucher
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 12:46:58 pm »

Awesome video Tico!  I sent you a PM about trail guides and other opportunities for your club members.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2009  |  Topic: Ok, where is the info, regstrations and the needs for guides. « previous next »
Jump to: