UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 06:08:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,046 Posts in 3,252 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2009  |  Topic: UFWDA Va Wheel-in Info « previous next »
Linked Events
  • UFWDA 2009 Va Wheel-in: March 12, 2009 - March 14, 2009
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UFWDA Va Wheel-in Info  (Read 3004 times)
Todd Ockert
ghost

« on: November 22, 2008, 02:24:22 pm »

Calendar listing for the UFWDA 2nd Annual Va Wheel-In.
March 12 - 14.

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
BTC1010
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 09:15:48 pm »

You state that there is "FREE" camping on site !
What other features are offered ?
Do you have to be there the day before.......etc
Showers, fire rings.....etc?
Showers are the most important feature !
This will be my 2nd UFWDA ride.
Are you going to sequester those of us who want a ride in the woods from the hard core 4X4 wheelers ?
I look forward to being in on the 2nd VA ride.
Wison Browning,
w8wb@juno.com
(740) 969-4801 Home
(740) 974-8673 Cell
Norm Ralston
ghost

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 10:01:34 pm »

Wil, why would you want to be isolated from the guys and gals who put on the best show? I guess you could check the line and pick who you want to 'wheel with. My suggestion is to find the line with the most primer and cowboy hats. Has this helped?
Frank McConnell
ghost

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 07:53:51 am »

Wil, why would you want to be isolated from the guys and gals who put on the best show? I guess you could check the line and pick who you want to 'wheel with. My suggestion is to find the line with the most primer and cowboy hats. Has this helped?

This being the East Coast. Don't look for Cowboy Hats, instead look for camo baseball caps

59 CJ5, 67 M715, 98 TJ, 01 F350 (jeep puller), 2004 Grand
John Caliri
ghost

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 08:54:27 am »

I am checking the calendar as we speak... My son and I had a great time there last year.   Grin  It was a great event, some surprisingly challenging trails and some great people.  Absolutely beautiful scenery and a prime example of private land stewardship.

John

"Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"
Paul Vargas
Philip Sirota
ghost

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 08:44:01 pm »

Hey John,
Glad to see you jumped in here, as we are going signup soon so let us know if you and your best copilot will be here HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Phil

I am checking the calendar as we speak... My son and I had a great time there last year.   Grin  It was a great event, some surprisingly challenging trails and some great people.  Absolutely beautiful scenery and a prime example of private land stewardship.

John

06 Rubicon Unlimited 
4" FT Ultimate Lift
33" MT/R Goodyears
Skid Row Engine, Gas Tank & LCA Skids 
Warn M8000 & Steering Skid 
Jeep Rockcrawler Front Bumper
Body Armor Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier & Rock Sliders

You Could Follow, but You Should'nt
John Caliri
ghost

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2008, 11:05:47 am »

Hey John,
Glad to see you jumped in here, as we are going signup soon so let us know if you and your best copilot will be here HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Phil

Pretty sure Jonah and I will be in attendence. 

Things have been crazy lately, which have led to me pulling out of a couple trips to URE and the December Tellico trip... just too much work, not enough money and... well, you know... stuff.  As of this moment, count on seeing us there.  We would enjoy being your camping neighbor again.  Jonah will be up for more driving, since he has tackled some of tellico since we last rode together and is less than a year away from Drivers Ed Huh (how did this happen?)

Anyway, if we make only one wheeling trip in 2009, this will be it.  I really enjoyed the trails, with a combo of great scenery and those few really challenging spots.  Relaxed with a pucker moment here and there...

I will post back when I get things settled, should be before Christmas.

John

John

John

"Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"
Paul Vargas
Philip Sirota
ghost

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2008, 08:54:47 pm »

Hey All,
John and Jonah, we plan to sign up this weekend and will be looking forward to seeing you guys and above all being camp mates......... As you may have seen we have backed out of Tellico as well Work called me to?Huh?

We also plan to post up on the other Florida sites to see if we can get the guys from here to go to the VERY BEST Ride in the East!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil, Linda and the Trail dog Cricket 

06 Rubicon Unlimited 
4" FT Ultimate Lift
33" MT/R Goodyears

Philip Sirota
ghost

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2008, 09:50:10 am »

OK, just signed up for the Best Ride.......... Hope everyone jumps in and makes this another Great Weekend. See You All there at the Camp.

Phil, Linda, and the Best Trail Dog the Mini Pin Cricket

Hey All,
John and Jonah, we plan to sign up this weekend and will be looking forward to seeing you guys and above all being camp mates......... As you may have seen we have backed out of Tellico as well Work called me to?Huh?

We also plan to post up on the other Florida sites to see if we can get the guys from here to go to the VERY BEST Ride in the East!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil, Linda and the Trail dog Cricket 

06 Rubicon Unlimited 
4" FT Ultimate Lift
33" MT/R Goodyears

paul sobwick
ghost

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2008, 04:51:46 pm »

As a member of UFWDA I would like to know if I can participate in the 2009 WHEELIN Trail ride with a non registered jeep?
I have wheeled at Oak Ridge before but only with an old jeep that was registered. This jeep I wheel with now is more than capable to
navigate the trails but it is a trailer queen. Can I play with the rest of you and have fun or do I need to buy a new jeep with tags in order to do this?
Please respond
Paul Thomas
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2009  |  Topic: UFWDA Va Wheel-in Info « previous next »
Jump to: