UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 09:01:44 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,027 Posts in 3,237 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: Nevada United Four Wheelers Association closes doors « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nevada United Four Wheelers Association closes doors  (Read 615 times)
Todd Ockert
ghost

« on: January 07, 2007, 10:52:23 pm »

For those that do not know, the Nevada State Association closed their doors because they could not get enough volunteers to help run the association.
See the info on their web site here: http://www.nufwa.org/index.htm

So take some time to thank the volunteers that step up to run UFWDA.
I think they do a good job of keeping track of what is going on with land issues.

Late last year, Arrow Canyon was closed in Nevada. I think because no one from their state association was able to watch upcoming land access issues, they did not know of the upcoming closure, or the meetings that should have taken place to close the canyon. From talking to people that have wheeled in the canyon, it had some really good views, and will be missed by them as a prime wheeling spot.

Most of the wheelers over there will now either join BlueRibbon Coalition, or United Four Wheel Drive Association (UFWDA).

Hopefully in the coming years, they will find enough volunteers to re-establish their state association.

Todd
Navy-Jeepster

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 12:23:59 am »

Thanks to someone for posting this info in the United e-news.

I print the newsletter at work with our high speed color lasers for our club to read.
I also will take some of the info from this newsletter for our club newsletter.

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: Nevada United Four Wheelers Association closes doors « previous next »
Jump to: