UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 12:01:35 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,013 Posts in 3,224 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Access (Land Use, RTF, Advocacy, etc)  |  General Land Advocacy  |  Topic: Letter Writing Guide? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Letter Writing Guide?  (Read 544 times)
Keith Holman
Middle Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association
ghost

« on: January 29, 2009, 11:02:05 pm »

I know it used to be posted somewhere but can't seem to find it.

Someone had posted a guide for contacting officials (elected or otherwise). The piece I'm thinking of told what demographic information was useful and gave some guidelines for addressing an issue.

I've found a couple of things on contacting your representatives in legislature (I'm a member of your district, do/don't have others in household etc.) There were also some thoughts on what you enjoyed doing, what you did for a living, etc. Can someone point me at that again? Thanks!

What are you supposed to do when you see an "endangered" animal eating an "endangered" plant?
--------
Middle Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 10:48:49 am »

Keith

Thanks for reminding us of this very critical item that we all will need to learn in the coming 4 years.

I will see if I can find it in the archives.

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Access (Land Use, RTF, Advocacy, etc)  |  General Land Advocacy  |  Topic: Letter Writing Guide? « previous next »
Jump to: