UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 21, 2014, 07:12:10 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,077 Posts in 3,274 Topics by 974 Members
Latest Member: Johann
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Southeast  |  Topic: SFWDA Economic Stimulus Plan « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SFWDA Economic Stimulus Plan  (Read 723 times)
Doc Elliott
Southern Four Wheel Drive Association
ghost

webslinger, curmudgeon

« on: February 04, 2009, 10:10:18 pm »

While our CongressCritters phiddle around with the future of our economy, SFWDA has decided to do our own little Economic Stimulus Plan.  Southern Trailfest this year is May 1-3 at Grayrock ORV Area.  This year, Trailfest price is the same as last year (and the two years before), and that alone is a good deal.  But this year, <drum roll, please> your SFWDA President and Vice-President worked very hard and put together something special: with TF registration you will get --at NO additional cost-- access to the XRRA Eastern Division Competition being held at Grayrock during both days of Trailfest!

Here's the details:
http://www.sfwda.org/trailfest/

If you are interested in Trailfest 09, please consider pre-registering online, because the onsite registration price will be substantially higher than the pre-registration price.

We need some folks to help work the usual: registration, tech inspection etc, and with the XRRA event going on simultaneously, we will need some additional help with spectator control.  I REALLY need some help pulling the raffle together!

If your club wants to raise some $$$ by selling a meal at the event, please let me know.  If your club or civic organization (high school band, etc) wants to try some other fund-raising activity at this event (donuts in the morning, bag lunches, a garage band, onsite engine rebuild services,
whatever!) please let me know.

Doc Elliott
trailfest@sfwda.org
SFWDA Trailfest coordinator...

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not defeated by fleeing from it." -- Jeff Cooper

4x4er since early 70s (yes, before I was 16!)
http://www.rocketcityrockcrawlers.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Southeast  |  Topic: SFWDA Economic Stimulus Plan « previous next »
Jump to: