UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 08:16:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,013 Posts in 3,224 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Access (Land Use, RTF, Advocacy, etc)  |  General Land Advocacy  |  Topic: Route Designation Workshops « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Route Designation Workshops  (Read 525 times)
Jennifer Hawkins
Florida Four Wheel Drive Association
ghost

« on: January 10, 2007, 07:21:35 am »

I was cruising through and noticed there are several OHV workshops being held here and there.  I encourage the 4x4 community to attend these workshops BECAUSE you will not want to "piggy back" on what NOHVCC is doing.  Specifically, NOHVCC is an organization that tailors its programs to motorcycles and ATVs.  If they develop a route in a particular forest, licensed 4x4 vehicles will (typically) not be allowed on it.  I speak from experience.
jason kawaja
Florida Four Wheel Drive Association
ghost

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 04:02:41 pm »

The Workshop last year held in Ocala, FL was very informative to us.  It provided a better understanding of the needs and goals of a recreational trail.

President, Florida Four Wheel Drive Association
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Access (Land Use, RTF, Advocacy, etc)  |  General Land Advocacy  |  Topic: Route Designation Workshops « previous next »
Jump to: