UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2014, 04:56:20 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,035 Posts in 3,241 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Southeast  |  Topic: SFWDA Economic Stimulus Plan « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SFWDA Economic Stimulus Plan  (Read 653 times)
Doc Elliott
Southern Four Wheel Drive Association
ghost

webslinger, curmudgeon

« on: February 04, 2009, 10:10:18 pm »

While our CongressCritters phiddle around with the future of our economy, SFWDA has decided to do our own little Economic Stimulus Plan.  Southern Trailfest this year is May 1-3 at Grayrock ORV Area.  This year, Trailfest price is the same as last year (and the two years before), and that alone is a good deal.  But this year, <drum roll, please> your SFWDA President and Vice-President worked very hard and put together something special: with TF registration you will get --at NO additional cost-- access to the XRRA Eastern Division Competition being held at Grayrock during both days of Trailfest!

Here's the details:
http://www.sfwda.org/trailfest/

If you are interested in Trailfest 09, please consider pre-registering online, because the onsite registration price will be substantially higher than the pre-registration price.

We need some folks to help work the usual: registration, tech inspection etc, and with the XRRA event going on simultaneously, we will need some additional help with spectator control.  I REALLY need some help pulling the raffle together!

If your club wants to raise some $$$ by selling a meal at the event, please let me know.  If your club or civic organization (high school band, etc) wants to try some other fund-raising activity at this event (donuts in the morning, bag lunches, a garage band, onsite engine rebuild services,
whatever!) please let me know.

Doc Elliott
trailfest@sfwda.org
SFWDA Trailfest coordinator...

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not defeated by fleeing from it." -- Jeff Cooper

4x4er since early 70s (yes, before I was 16!)
http://www.rocketcityrockcrawlers.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Southeast  |  Topic: SFWDA Economic Stimulus Plan « previous next »
Jump to: