UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 04:09:27 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,027 Posts in 3,237 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2009  |  Topic: TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR THE WHEEL_IN! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR THE WHEEL_IN!  (Read 2163 times)
Marti Pugh
UFWDA Manager, Business Development & Operations
ghost

« on: March 02, 2009, 10:57:32 am »

Sign up for the Wheel-in TODAY so you do not miss your chance to make the event!!!

Tony Wheeler
ghost

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 12:45:03 pm »

Does it have to be by end of work hours or by end of day? I am still trying to decide if i am coming or not.

Tony
Marti Pugh
ghost

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 01:03:51 pm »

Tony,
The registration will end tonight at midnight so you can sign up after work. I thought you were already signed up?

Thanks
Marti
Tony Wheeler
ghost

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 01:53:35 pm »

Well, Marti if you say i am signed up then i am and i will just show up.   Grin

Tony
Marti Pugh
ghost

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 02:00:23 pm »

Tony,

I thought you had signed up but when I looked I did not see you. I thought you told Craig you were signed up, sorry.

You have to come out and sing up for the Trail Chef Competition so you can talk trash with Jimmy and Clint!

If you have any trouble signing up just call me and I will get you all signed up 434-465-5302.

Thanks
Marti
Tony Wheeler
ghost

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 11:51:50 pm »

Marti, I have been trying to get registered all evening and have had no luck it keeps kicking me out. I have no idea what is going on other than it may be an issue with our system at home. I'll give it a try from work if you dont mind.

Tony
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2009  |  Topic: TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR THE WHEEL_IN! « previous next »
Jump to: