UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2014, 01:57:34 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,046 Posts in 3,252 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Topic: Thanks to the guides and drivers in group 8 « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thanks to the guides and drivers in group 8  (Read 1668 times)
Chris Sine
ghost

« on: March 15, 2009, 01:58:06 pm »

Guys, my faimily and I had a great time. The reason I enjoy jeep'n so much was demonstrated Friday with all of the winching and straping as everyone was pitching in even in the snow. Then on Saturday with lefty using a few sets of jumper cables and my battery to weld up a broken lower controll arm. I had a great time and will be back again. If you guys have any pics you can email me at chris_sine@hotmail.com I will see what shots I have and post them on my webshots.
John Nachman
ghost

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 08:24:19 pm »

Hi Chris, thank you and the rest of the group for making my job easier as a guide. There are a few pictures here.. http://www.cj-8.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21943&page=4 from our group.
John

Capital City Four Wheelers, Va4WDA, U4WDA, Scrambler Owners Assn., NCBBA
1981 Jeep Scrambler, 2000, 2002 & 2008 Grand Cherokees, 2005 Ford F250SD, 2004 Acura MDX, and 1976 CJ-7 in a lot of pieces
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Topic: Thanks to the guides and drivers in group 8 « previous next »
Jump to: